1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil survivor 3 questions

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Soluri, May 1, 2010.

1. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Hey, I got two questions:
    1. What is that ability or move called, that demons use to attack you from a distance, so only they can attack you, and you can't attack back.
    2. What's a good team for Atsuro, cause he sucks for me. I switch between the demons.
    Atsuro: Zio, anger hit, race-D, race-O, anti-elec
    Lilim: Mute eyes, elec dance, zio, mana bonus, anti-elec, devotion
    Jack Frost: Bufu, ice dance, agi, mana vonus, anti-Mystic, race-D, charm
    Oh, and Keisuke just joined my team, what are good demons for him?

Thanks in Advance!
    Post Merge: [time]1272750742[/time]
    I feel kinda ignored...

2. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

1. The move is called Evil wave, for short range and chaos wave for long range. Its a race skill.
    2. I recommend the Yuki Jyourgo(dunno how to spell it)
    3. Keisuke has no moves whatsoever, so put a pendragon and a magic user on his team.

3. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

How do you make a Yuki Jyorou and a Pendragon?
    Cause I'm only level 19, and with which demon should I replace it?

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Fuse Sarasvati+Wendigo to get Yuki Jyorou
    You can get Sarasvati by fusing Gagyson + Moh Shuyuu, or through Auction.

As for Pendragon,
    Fuse Odin+Pixie/Mahakala+Pixie or get it through fusion.
    Go here for a more detailed fusion list.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/954869/58869

5. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

Atsuro is mainly physical, so take Zio off him. Give him some demons with magic skills.
    As for Keisuke, he has high speed and decent magic. Give him whatever is left and he'll serve you well.

6. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

HAHAHA. You are so seriously missing the fun xD Atsuro = insane damage dealer and you can use him as a tank to. I'm not sure when you can, but crack one of those physical skills. Forgot the name, it was mighty hit(I think it was something else) or something, the one where you deal high physical damage or the HP dependent damage thingy. Then give him another damage dealer, maybe pendragon, Thor or that Ullederis golem thingy and a magic user flaemis or aquans and teach it dia. Now you have a killer team xD only problem I had with this team is that I tend to rush in with him and get him killed often =P but other than that he'll be able to kill off a whole team in a single turn.

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Thanks for laughing at me -.-
    Is it so difficult to give a normal answer?
    Thanks, now I feel really great

8. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Erm...I'm not laughing AT you. it's meant as an erm...how do you put it, like TA~DA thingy. You mean everytime you see the word HAHAHA it means the typer's laughing at you? Never mind, just think of it as an introduction sound-less sound effect. And erm, my answer's not normal o_O

Alright, fine, I'll just give you my team then. Now, where's my devil survivor....Let's see.
    I gave Atsuro power hit, brutal hit and amrita + hero aid and counter as well. I also give him tailwind so he can hit back faster when being attacked.
    I team him up with, flaemis and thor. Teach Thor power hit too and and flaemis pretty much good enough with maragi and dia and another element magic(bufu). Thor you can get him by now and flaemis at level 20. I'm already level 28 and I'm still using this team xD though against certain enemies they tend to die early...

+ I never meant to erm, laugh at you? whenever I use 'xD' it means I'm in a happy and friendly mood xD