1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Day 3 (Tuesday) Team build?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kakaim, Mar 2, 2012.

1. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

Hi i am directly at the beginning of day 3 i did some dialogue and noticed a monster that i believe only fight u 1V1. is there a good team set up including demon to fight this guy im currently level 18 while he is 22 (i think) also are there any good demons i can use till like day 4 or 5 im still using some of the basic demons like the pixie. Any help with this will be appreciated
    Post Merge: [time]1330667139[/time]
    Ah yes i also read that if u beat this demon a certain amount of times u can recruit him is this true?

2. PHDIKOULAS

PHDIKOULAS Member

cant help you with that

but a code to have any demon you want might be helpfull

hope there is one like that

3. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

i wanna play the game fair and square so even if there is a code im not gunna use it. anyone have any GOOD ideas bout my post above?

4. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

you might want to participate first in golden auction to get a better demon,, what kind of demon did you fight btw? your post doesn't give much information about what you're dealing exactly,,

5. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

I'm near the end of day one, but I'd say grind some free battles with your character. And abuse the hell out of his weaknesses if any. Really though, just standard advice for this particular game series.

6. raymond14

raymond14 New Member

yeah grinding is the best way including demon fusions if your level is enough. usually you can do easy when you got a level higher than the opponent's