1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sharing What i Found out

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NdsGamingFreak, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NdsGamingFreak

NdsGamingFreak Well-Known Member

ok so i am using r4 Deluxe Firmware 1.22 English ( i know im retarded for buying this back then i didnt know this was a clone) normally i would never get kingdom hearts 358/2 days to even work i would get white screen as soon as i start up the game so then one day i decided to upgrade my windows from windows XP to Windows 7 there i found another option to Format using (default allocations) so i used that to format my r4 and dragged all my old firmware file back and BAM as soon as i start up kingdom hearts 358/2 days I GOT IT TO WORK!! i was so happy ... i tested other games that would have never worked for me but it worked and now im enjoying all the good games i have never played. so for all the r4 deluxe users out there with windows 7 and cant play kingdom hearts 358/2days and other games rejoice cause this will surely help you fix that problem.

oh and sorry if i post this in the wrong section =( i dont know where to post this so if i am posting in the wrong section please move this topic to where its suppose to be posted at . sorry again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.