1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sharing is Caring

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jimsta, Apr 26, 2008.

1. jimsta

jimsta New Member

The makers of this web site should put up a place for us downloaders to post our .SAV file for games such as a .SAV file for a complete pokemon diamon (nintendo ds) file and other such games. Sharing is Caring

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I think this has been discussed before somewhere. It's a good idea, but most people just go to gamefaqs.com for their saves.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This has been suggested as a site feature before on our idea collaboration, we do intend to implement in eventually, we just have to find the time to do it.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

That's no fun guys really, you'll just finish another guy's game & not work hard finishing it yourself. And I do think that's cheating in a very unfair way, sure I use cheat codes on my games, but to use someone else's saved game just to see the game's good ending & such that's too much

As the sayings go:
    No pain, no gain.
    No guts, no glory
    No retreat no surrender
    No I.D. , no entry ;D

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Who cares if it's cheating? If that's whey want then that's what they'll get, none of our business how they play their game.

6. mysticaloctopus

mysticaloctopus Well-Known Member

I gotta disagree with you there. "Cheats are not cheating but using a save file is cheating"? No, I say if someone can't beat a game, or wants an easier ride, let them have one. In some cases, cheats can get you more than save files - a completed file of a pokemon game simply puts you at the end with all areas explorable, but cheats mean you can instantly have any pokemon you want, at max level with any move...

If I'm playing a game seriously, I don't cheat unless I cannot get past part of it. If I'm playing for fun, I'll unlock everything and romp. In some games, I do both - GTA and Oblivion come to mind.

Edit: I forgot to say, I fully support a .SAV trading post, and maybe even a help request section. For example, my old DS lite was broken, and the microphone didn't work. I had to lend phoenix wright to a friend so he could do one little bit where you must blow into the mic to continue, but I probably could've gotten a faster response from the ever-vigilant internet.

7. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

theres nothing stopping you guys from uploading them to megashare/rapidshare/ect. and sharing them in a thread in the trading station.

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Yeah.. uuse the same name as teh files here.. since it's romUlation