1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Shakugan no Shana

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by err, Dec 7, 2007.

1. err

err Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if they have English translations for any of this series episodes? (Not just subtitles)
    I don't think they do... but then again I"m no expert.....

2. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

By that, you mean full English voiceovers?

I highly doubt so, unless it comes out on TV.

3. err

err Well-Known Member

Yep... I need to learn Japanese soon. I don't wanna read subtitles for 27 episodes... Oh well

4. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

Its not too bad.

Picking up Japanese looks quite easy based on what I've seen from my friend. Its the reading/writing part thats more memorizing.

5. BlackDragon043

BlackDragon043 New Member

I like this anime. Though I never saw an English dub of this. I'm trying to lear Japanese and it isn't very easy.

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Shana is really cute and cool XD

anyway learning Jpn arent easy but it arent hard as long as you dont mind if you cant read.....i learn most of my basic jpn from anime and i also have a book explaining basic to help me understand the anime.... now i can understand half and able to get what happening without a subtitles (any you will supprise now "accurate" some of the subtitle is >.>)

7. DVD4773

DVD4773 Member

I wonder when the new episodes of season 2 will air... :(

8. err

err Well-Known Member

They were aired a long time ago... You can watch them here: http://kumby.com/category/shakugan-no-shana-ii-episodes

9. Coolham23

Coolham23 New Member

Well the english dubs are out and you can buy them at your local Frys Electronics.
    I personally hate dubs and need the subs. As for the new episodes, Ayako (Aka Your-Mom (im serious)) and Eclipse
    are subbing the 2nd season in near-HD quality. All the episodes from season 1 are also available to download. Just go to Tokyotosho and search some.
    - Coolham23 -

10. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

www.animecorner.com They also upload shakugan no shana second every week or so