1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Several Rom Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Acewing, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Im using No$gba + the zoomer

Before anyone criticizes me on what they believe to be common steps that could of avoided another spam thread, let me say this: I have checked the firm-ware discussions and I still have no idea how they work, as well as which I need to download for this type of emulator.

Summon Night X Tears Crown -

The very first battle entails a black screen, with a fully working BGM, and thats about all that happens. Another issue is: sometimes the game won't start; it will accept my first two button inputs, then reset me back at the main page and I end up in this loop where I push "a" or "enter" twice and the screen will go black, then reset me back to the beginning screen.

Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story (SP) -

Using the US one, and I can't seem to get passed the "new file select" screen, as the game refuses to accept any input commands after the start screen.

I apologize if any of this has already been solved before-hand, considering both games have been debated upon for quite a while, one of which has been debated upon so heavily that it entails 82+ pages of posts (which I rather not grind through), however, I've yet to see a specific answer to my dilemma's, so I shall post a new thread pertaining mainly to the issue's I'm having. Thank you for your understanding and I do hope someone can lead me into the right direction.
    Post Merge: [time]1269939698[/time]
    Bump

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Try download the one from here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0tmrvozm0gm

I dunno about the Summon Night game, but you can try activating all the Ex in the Extra option and see if the problem's still there. If it's fixed, that means one of the Ex work and you just need to guess which one that works.

For Mario and Luigi, it has an AP. The no$gba in that link have some BIOS files and the firmware.bin that might help in bypassing the AP.

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Is your Summon Night rom patched or not?

4. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

There's a patch for the game o_O?
    Post Merge: [time]1269947710[/time]
    Ok...for some reason the forum will not allow me to modify my prior post, so here goes:

@Gahil - How would you install the bios/firmware?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Just to clear up any confusion right now, firmware as commonly discussed refers to flashcarts, which enable roms to be played on a real DS. They do not apply to you as you are using an emulator. 'firmware.bin' is something completely different and does apply to emulators.

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Well you just need to have the files in your no$gba folder in it will work automatically.
    Try it and tell if there's a change.

7. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

^ I believe this is why I decided to post a new thread instead of following prior advice, I wasn't sure myself if this applied to me, because it specifically stated "flash-carts" in each thread I looked in, and thank you for telling me I was not wrong in my doubts.