1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Serious problem with NDS games

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by owenmar, Jul 7, 2010.

1. owenmar

owenmar Well-Known Member

this is a really serious situation my ak2i wasn't connecting on ds wireless it just gave an error message to return to title screen when i talk to the friend in Pokemo SS(U)

and just now my games won't run it says "proccesing do not power off" and just freezes

is there anyone who can help?

2. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

Did you enable wireless communications on your acekard.

3. owenmar

yes everything was enabled but now its not working anymore :(
    ill just have to buy another one from www.mygamingmart.com

4. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Take off all of your ROMs and saves and reformat the card using the Panasonic Formatter. Now re-download a copy of the AKAIO 1.7 and after un-raring the file copy and paste the contents to the root of the drive and then create a folder called "GAMES". If you are using a trimmed ROM, then your wireless problem is coming from an improper trimming process. Try downloading the ROM from one of the many topics that are all about orginizaing the ROMs and do not trim it. Un-rar the game and place it in the GAMES folder on your MicroSD card and put the card in your AceKard 2i and put the AceKard 2i in your NDS and load the system. Now you have to select START, scroll down to System Options and click it, click the L trigger button and make sure that the DS Download Play is Enabled. Click the L trigger again and make sure that the Trim ROM when copying is Disabled and then press A OK. Now you are going to load the ROM, go to the set up wireless page on the game, and try to connect to Nintendo WiFi again. If you enouncter the same error, then you have a faulty wireless connection, otherwise the AceKard 2i would connect to the network without any issues. If you have any questions or comments, just let me know. Best of luck,
    miros

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

great tutorial, it helped even me a bit! 0_o

6. owenmar

thanks but im ordering another one, good tutorial!