1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sega Saturn Emulator

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by asiandumbass, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asiandumbass

asiandumbass Active Member

Is there a sega saturn emulator that works for all its games?
    I havent heard of a complete one yet for all of its games.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

one word-yabuse...google it

I's very good I hear...

Just be thankful your not asking about the psp version-never finished, and not as good as the pc version...

3. asiandumbass

i know of SSF, satourne, yabause, and saturnin, but i heard none of them are completely finish and are still underdevelopment. They cant play all the games, or so i heard. Is this true?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Not too sure, I only knew of yabuse from the fact I got the psp version which still needs work...

Download yabuse, and if the game you want fails, try another, it's like the old "sometimes the newer one doesn't work"...

epsxe, a psx emulator, can't do all games on it's last revision, thus having the older one's is essential...

So is having more than one of the same emulator-so give it a go, if yabuse fails, try saturnin, etc...

It's kinda (in my opinion) an obscure console, and not as popular-or people making the emu's get bored or get little to no interest (and no money to support-which is why giving donations is nessacary at times)...

But funny enough, the best 64 emulator STILL has issues with 64 games-and that stopped-so who knows...but I personally think you know of them all (of this type of emu) so try what you can.

5. asiandumbass

Thanks, its good advice, this why i like this forum :D.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I've been here too long XD

Well good luck with the emu search :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.