1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sega Saturn Emulator help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Valkerion, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a good emulator and some specific instructions. Either the emulators I try have so many pointless options to configure I cant figure out how to just load a effing game, Or the games won't load past the start screen.

Ive tried, Yabause, Saturnin, Satourne, and SSF, Have BIOS, and have 2 games to try. Yabause so far is the only one ive gotten at least to the start screen. The others I cant even figure out how to load a game.

any help?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think SSF is one of the better Saturn emulators. If I'm not mistaken you need to download a BIOS for it. You'll have to use Google for that.

I think SSF even has a "easy setting" menu that sets things up for you automatically based on your selection of speed.

3. karlsvillani

karlsvillani New Member

there are numerous tutorials on youtube, whay dont you use VideoSlurp and download a video ,save it and watch it on VLC media player ? That way you can learn how to install the SFF emulator, anyway the best emulators Are Project64 and NullDC. The SSF is great to play Guardian Heroes, and shoot emups. I hope it works out -Youtube....aand again i say Youtube. and again I say Youtube..............................ps if you want saturn isos ,or dreamcast isos, or N64 roms I recommend the dciszone, and coolrom and romulation sites they've got all the isos and roms you need.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

NullDC is a dreamcast emulator, and project64 is an N64 emulator. Neither are appropriate to the question that was asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.