1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Searching Trouble

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IcePrincess.K.K., Jan 10, 2010.

1. IcePrincess.K.K.

IcePrincess.K.K. New Member

I know many people ask this, but when searching, how do you search by area?
    I KNOW that you can select filter, i mean, how can you search for, for example, a pokemon game from usa?
    if you nselect the language filter, then search, the filter doesnt affect it, and if you search, then try to filter, the filter doesnt show up! What I want to know is how do you get the filter to show AFTER searching for a game?
    Because I am SICK of searching for games like Harvest Moon and Pokemon, and having to sort through 5000 different languages that I cant even speak!
    Hopefully, this isn't classed as repeating something already said, as the other don't say that they want to filter area AND search for a game.

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

What I do is add the (U),(J),(E) at the end.... So if I wanted all american Pokemon games I would type in Pokemon (U) in the search bar and hit enter.... It always works.... since its part of the roms name....

3. IcePrincess.K.K.

IcePrincess.K.K. New Member

thats a good idea, didnt think of that...
    ill try it now!
    but, i still want to know if you can actually filter and search at the same time.

4. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

That part I dont know....

5. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

You shoulda 1st look for the serial of the game.
    For example, I was lookin' for Resident Evil Director's cut for psx, but I've googled "SLUS-00551"/
    Not the game's name.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Search is about relevance, it will sort by relevance and rule out nothing. If things aren't appearing at the top you're not searching for the right thing.