1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Searching for some [NDS] Games

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by garfieldcool2, Mar 3, 2012.

1. garfieldcool2

garfieldcool2 New Member

Im searching for some games which are working on my R4sdhc for ds lite.

Games are:
    -Okamiden english
    -Inazuma eleven 1
    -Toy Story 3

And if somebody knows some other games, Post them too please. Thanks in Advance ;)

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

go to the nds share section and use the search function. or you can try the main page, since i believe it is working again

3. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

^^^
    what he said

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Only one which came out positive.
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/5126-Toy-Story-3-(DSi-Enhanced)-(U).rar/

5. garfieldcool2

garfieldcool2 New Member

I know, But problem is: Most of all games i download Atm, don't work on my standard software on my r4 sdhc for my ds lite.
    I already got ysmenu working on it, but most of the time i get: Error code=4 Please reset system. So, What to do?

Btw: Please post some fun games, cuz i dont know anymore games i can play and i'm kinda getting bored :p

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Your problem is not with the rom itself, but with your flash cartridge's firmware being outdated.
    Errorcode 4 means you'll need to update that YSMENU to the latest v.6.74 version. Seems like the YSMENU in your cart is inferior, so go and update it. Of cause most new roms will not work when you try to run it through the R4 SDHC / R4i SDHC "original" system because its outdated.

*Better if this topic is moved to the "flashcard" section instead, cause its totally out of context to where its being posted at the moment.