1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Searching for english ROMs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by shadokast, Sep 30, 2007.

1. shadokast

shadokast Member

Well the search works well in narrowing the results down to one specific region, but it would be really nice if we could search for just ROMs that support English (USA and EURO, no JAP). Its not a priority, but it would make searching just a bit easier.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Impossible at this time, too much work for admins to do and right now I'll rather our users rates games and upload screenshots

3. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Yes, sir we on the work............ ;D

4. shadokast

shadokast Member

I understand. You guys do so much for us, can't thank you enough. I'll defiantly start rating games, but I'm not too sure how to use noGBA so screen shots may be a bit tough. I'll start researching it a bit more.

5. Seph

getting Ds screenshots is a pain yes, no$gba you use print screen, then it's saved to your clipboard so you need a graphics program to paste it into in order to save it... really messy.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

paint is good enough for pasting and saving screenshots if you save as png or jpeg. Also use ALT + PRT SCR to only capture the active window rather than the whole desktop.

7. Seph

No no$gba already has that covered as long as you have focus on the window then it will only choose the game area.