1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Searching for an Anime

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by tarotmaniac, Apr 12, 2010.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

I have been trying to find of the name of this anime that i want to rewatch but i cant seem to remember the name or name of any of the character. Its about this girl and she seeks if i remember correctly "Oparts" it think (its Not O-Parts Hunter) and she finds this vampire and awakens him with her blood, she has this two other companions a girl and a boy who seem to go back from child to adults and they are fire and water elements. The main girl used this crystal thing to unlock oparts but they all end up being a fake and something comedic and bad happens. Please if you know what I'm talking about tell what the name of the Anime is! thanks in advance:D

2. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

BLOOD +??

3. tarotmaniac

no its not Blood + i know that anime. Its more comedic if i remember correctly

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Random guess, Vampire Knight?

5. tarotmaniac

I just checked Vampire Knight and its not the one:|

6. meganova

Perhaps you can post more information about it?
    Maybe more about the storyline, etc. etc.

7. tarotmaniac

all i can remember is that the main girl is in search for the one true "opart"(not sure if thats what its really called but thats what i remember) and each episode revolves around her, the vampire and the elemental twins and their search for it. she finds one each time and uses this crystal key thing and inserts in the opart and since their all fake something bad happens. she does eventually find the true opart but i cant remember anything else. I hope this info helps.
    Post Merge: [time]1271135545[/time]
    Please If anyone knows what i'm talking about please help me:|

8. tarotmaniac

Seriously? No one knows:| :(((((

9. mega jew

mega jew Member

Dude, Elru. How can you not put Death Note in your list. That has got to be my favoyrite of all. Great plot, entertwining twists, and when Light (main protaganist) gets his Death Note back after dismissing it for ever and denying he killed loads of people, then getting it back with the epic music score in the background while Light describes what he planned all along to the viewer is not short of being amazing. Lol. Thats just my opinion however.

EDIT: I posted this in the wrong thread. My bad. How do I delete?

10. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

666 Satan..................maybe

11. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

666 Satan IS O-Part Hunter
    And I don't really remember vampires in 666 Satan

12. meganova

Is this the one?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Mosquiton_%2799

13. tarotmaniac

OMG! yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!! this is the one! OMG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much thank you! :*