1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scumbag gets 21 years for killing baby over a videogame

Discussion in 'General News' started by anandjones, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://ds.qj.net/Scumbag-gets-21-years-for-killing-baby-over-a-videogame/pg/49/aid/123526

This guy = PHAIL

2. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

OMFG!!!! That is just wrong man serious. he desserves to be the first person on the earth to not be able to own a Console / Computer or even touch it again in his life.

he is as bad as this guy with his "Boom !! HeadShot !!"

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

My extensive and vast vocabulary learnt from a dictionary is nowhere near big to express my feelings and thoughts about this "man", as well as my insults aren't powerful enough to... insult him.

Seriously, how low can you get for a game? This is what makes games look bad. And indeed, 21 years is nowhere near enough.

4. err

err Well-Known Member

What a fu**ing idiot. Like, are you kidding me? Killing a baby just because he was crying? That is cruel and messed up. I want to punch something.

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Ironically, my dwarf is named Boomheadshot.

6. anandjones

Yeah this guy is fu**ed up. He should got a lot more years in prison.

7. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

why is this guy even allowed to live?

8. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

crap... your kidding... he should get the biggest penalty of all time for crying out loud...

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

wow, reading that new make me what to beat someone up....

man, he just 18 days old baby...which part of "baby" that he dont understand.....

seriously, we need to have a new punishment for bastard like this.... like permanently ban him from playing and owning game of any kind (both electronic and none-electronic).

10. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Yeah, and not playing something is enough for him to pay what he did? He killed a 18 days old baby, taking his console from him is not enough, in any way.

11. Reider

Reider Modereider

From what I'm reading, he didn't INTENTIONALLY kill the child, he just wanted it to be quiet and chose a really bad method to go about it. Doesn't really excuse what he did, but I can understand why he got the punishment he did out of it as opposed to life in prison or a death sentence.

12. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

o_O poor kid :'(

13. anandjones

Yeah that was what he stated anyway, still, if he did on purpose.. From the words chosen, you don't really know for sure.

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

True, there was no one around. The only story they can get is from this guy alone who could i order to escape severe punishment claim he did not do it intentionally.

15. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

It's sad, and heartbreaking for the child's family. Not sorry for the "father" though, he needs to be punished. Severely.

16. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I'm a mother and I couldn't and wouldn't dare shake my child and hit him upside the head. It's a video game, yeah you may get frustrated but, there is absolutely no way or reason you should take it out on someone that needs you. He fails at life. I hope it haunts his stupid @ss for a long time.

My son is going to be three Sept. 7th this year and even though I'm what's considered a young mother at 24 I love my son with my heart. Through all the frustrated nights of not sleeping, through the exhausted phases I went through because I was drained, because of the mental stress, weight gain and struggles of becoming a mother, I will honestly tell all of you for me it was worth every minute.

17. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

God bless your heart.

18. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

You've Got All my Respect.

Even though im Scard of mothers.

(I can never say "No" to them)

19. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Thanks Solus and 1Blacks1. I appreciate it. It saddens me deeply that people can kill babies, their children because they are frustrated. If it pains you so much that a child is crying because it needs something, than damn it don't have children. Wear a condom for god-sakes or don't have sex at all. We won't have people who won't consider the consequences having children.

I don't mean to tell you my life story but, I was 20 when I got pregnant and my boyfriend and I were together for only 10 months. My son is going to be 3 years old and my relationship with my boyfriend is now 4 years old and we are happily together. We are not married but we are together. We do what we can for our son even if it means sacrifice. If people can't understand the concept of sacrifice then they don't need to have children or have the right to take care of someone else's child.

That "man" and I use the term loosely, deserves to be beat the way he beat that baby and see if he likes it. And then after that they should give him a permanent memory scan to replay the image of seeing a blue baby in his crib everyday to remind him this is what he did to get where he is in life.

20. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I like your way of thinking, Mishy. :) You're da... woman. Really. I totally agree with both your posts here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.