1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scribblenauts Problem ~

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by jaspieleung, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaspieleung

jaspieleung Active Member

Hello ~ I read this in the forum of my flashcard ~

I have a Supercard DS One SDHC with an Kingston 2GB JP, and the game hangs with me on this condition:
    Summon a T-Rex, gives to him meat enough for you ride it. While riding on the T-Rex, create a teleporter and use it. Then, the game gives me two black screens.

And sometimes, shooting a corpse with an electroshock gun crashes the game.

So, I want to know, is this problem related to the MicroSD, to the flashcard, bad dump, or something else.

I want to confirm with other flashcard users if this is the case for you too ~

I have the SuperCard DSONEi with newest firmware (V1.1) and tested this and it does give me 2 black screens ~

Jaspie ~

2. Tomaszek131

Tomaszek131 Active Member

Well, I might as well try.
    Lemme grab my DS, I'll keep you posted.
    Post Merge: [time]1253883111[/time]
    Just tried it.
    Doesn't work on R4.

3. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

LOL
    I have an original R4 and the game did freeze when I shot a corpse with the electroshock gun XD. I also got the black screens when I used the teleporter while riding the Trex. Someone else needs to try this XD, it'd be really funny it this was because of the game itself and not because of the speed of the MicroSD.

4. Gollyzila

Gollyzila New Member

When you use the teleporter, you're supposed to get the two black sceens since you're changing areas. Does your DS freeze on the black screens?

5. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

I know how the teleporter works, and yes the game does freeze on the black screens. You should try it yourself, just feed the Trex 3 stakes (throw them at him), he'll fall asleep, just wake him up and you'll be able to ride him, when you are on it, summon a teleporter and interact with it (still on the Trex).

6. kid@flamebone

kid@flamebone Member

dude i use emulator and when i teleport only the the t-rex got teleported

7. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

I have an R4 and works perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.