1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scribblenaughts info

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Deathbreak911, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Wow! For those of you who don't know what this game is, read this quote
    This game will be.... er... the coolest game for DS. Ever.
    But, it gets better! I've learned that there are nails, glue, rope, and you can actually combine things. So, if all of this stuff isn't enough, I can glue a chainsaw to the front of my motorcycle! I can tie a zombie to railroad tracks and wait for my flamethrower-enhanced train to pwn it. This game will rock the DS.
    [​IMG]
    Also, this:
    http://ds.ign.com/articles/936/936157p1.html

2. BladeOFGrass

BladeOFGrass Well-Known Member

Ah. The mighty post 217.

It's easily going to be one of the best games this year for the DS if not for all the consoles. The sheer number of things you can do, and the fact that it challenges you in a such an open environment means there could litterly be hundreds of thousands of ways to solve each one of the 220 puzzles that can be replayed but in the replay, you cannot use any words that you've used in the past on that puzzle.

3. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

After you do a puzzle three times you unlock it in sandbox mode. :D
    Oh, I forgot to mention the coolest thing I've ever seen in a video game:
    God riding a skateboard killing cuthulu with a shotgun to the face many many times!

4. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

It's so awesome it hurts. It'll make a pretty cool party game, actually: load up a sandbox, then pass the DS around, writing a word each. Laugh at hilarious results.

Don't forget that there's a level editor, too! It allows you to mess around with the word interactions to your heart's content. Awesomely.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Sadly, there will be limits of what you could do...

It is a video game's destiny-other wise you might as well plug a brain screening device in your...brain, and convert whatever imagination into a tv image, and play that!

I can see my brother at this game, you'd run around hitting soccer players from manchester united using a sledge hammer with the main character making strange buzzing noises...and your guy would also be a man-U player as well...

Yes that is the extent of his imagination

6. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Well, we're told the only actual limit will be licensed and offensive stuff. So while you couldn't type Manchester United, you could probably write "soccer (since that's what American's call it) team" and still get the same thing.

7. BladeOFGrass

BladeOFGrass Well-Known Member

Of course, you could give Maxwell, a soccer jersey, a sledgehammer, and your brother could make the sounds while he hits them to jaunty tunes.