1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Screw off classes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by awesomebros, Oct 1, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Have any of you guys had any classes that were extremely easy and allowed you to anything you wanted?

Back in 7th grade, I had a computer tech class where you basically learn how to use powerpoint and word. Writing a two page story was the hardest assignment we ever had and it only took me ten minutes.

After all your work was finished, you got to surf the internet.

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Yeah I have a class like that. In collage all I do in lessons was just read off a sheet and copy the information into access. And these are 1.30hr lessons

3. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

My science class this year seems to be one of these. We had one "welcome" lesson the first week, and we haven't had any since.

(this could be because our teacher got replaced two weeks in and the new science teacher, Mrs. Andross, has different lesson plans she hasn't thrown up yet)

Also in ninth grade we were supposed to have a computer course, but they sent out the wrong books.

CPU course kids got Sex-ed books and Sex-ed kids got CPU course books.

Both classes ended up never having any lessons. Easiest class evah!

(this could go in teacher fails but I suppose its more of a shipping fail)

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Religion lessons. We do whatever we want, as long as we stand up to pray for five secs on the beginning and ending of the class.

5. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

The easiest lesson i remember was english. My english teacher gave my class an easy week because we did loads in 4 lessons last week. On monday we went on the school netbooks, which wouldn't let us log on and the internet wouldn't work for the whole lesson and the teacher just let us talk all lesson. The netbooks were ACER.

6. doughboy

doughboy Guest

Back in high school I had a teacher who would just sit back, write some questions on the board... about three question based on a page we read) and thats it...every two days we did this.
    after we were done, we could:
    -watch a movie he put on (sometimes r rated)
    -play video games
    -go on the computer...pretty much anything you wanted.
    I despised world history during summer school, (which i failed, because I could not finish 2 packets of work in one week) so it was great.

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Basically every computer class I have ever taken until the end of high school. Oh, and my Media Studies class in my final year.

8. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Is his name really Mr Andross, like, Starfox Andross?
    CRE lessons in Primary School were easy as duh shit.

9. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

It's MRS. Andross, but yes. And that's the first thing I thought of too. I even made a thread about it a while back.

Anyway, to add to the lulz, the first thing we'll be reading in a while is about experiments being done on MONKEYS (and how it's wrong and has to stop). Even though I have chem, it seems to be a very opinionated course.

Needless to say that sooner or later during the lesson I will discuss experimentation on an evil space monkey.

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

All my Majors in College were easy because I was into the subjects.

Also, they mostly involved field research & paper writing, two things I love more than taking exams.

My Masters courses were pretty much the same deal too, except my Dissertation defense was nerve wracking though.

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

all classics lesson mr dykes spends the whole lesson speaking

12. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

My easiest class would of been my year 8 S+E class, the teacher spent most of the lesson talking and the work he gave us was work a 10 year old could easily do. He didn't seem to care when I fell asleep in almost every class either.

13. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

We had a Physical Education class in college and the professor/coach never came even once during the entire semester. At the end of the semester, we just got a passing grade.

Its easy but disappointing cause you pay to learn, not pay to just pass.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

probably french for me. We were the top group and never seemed to do any work, we just spent the entire lesson swearing at each other in french while the teacher was laughing hysterically.

15. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

My criminal justice and College Math classes in High School...

in criminal justice, the teacher was one of the two school security officers, so he would often just leave class in order to deal with something in the school, and when he was in class we either just copied down some vocabulary from a textbook, or watched some cop related television show like COPS or 48 Hours...

in my college math class, the teacher would would give us work, but she wouldn't bother to check it... 90% the time I didn't finish my work, or I just filled in BS answers, and I passed the class with a 98.8% (the 1.2% missing is from sleeping in class)

16. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I have two classes this Semester like that. One is my PE 11, where if you really want you can choose to walk around, so a lot of kids just walk into town, it's what I do, though I stay on school grounds, I'm not even supposed to be in that class, but I'm stuck with it.
    And then my Spare, literally a spare block to work on anything, but you can pretty much do whatever you wish.

17. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

you get spare blocks?
    lucky :/

18. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

gym as a senior(right now), i was given a pass to the library to work there. i just put up a couple books and i was finished as long as they didn't need anything else. it gave me free time and people come in during freshman lunch; never too boring and i can surf the web, or do some other random stuff.
    computer literature, Intro. to BC(teacher taught us like we never put a finger to the keyboard....), BC, so forth... although they were easy, i WANTED to learn something >_>

19. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

This reminds me. The year after I left elementary school, a new gym teacher was introduced. I've never seen her or anything but people said that she was messed up. She set up all of these safety rules like no running while playing football or you have to gently toss the ball to other people instead of throwing it to them.

They skipped the mile-run that we had to do every year because running wasn't safe.

20. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

i, you know... wth? damn you, i hated the mile-run...