1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Screenshots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stevo11185, Sep 13, 2007.

1. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

We really need screen shots of in-game footage. If you have an emulator capable of taking screen shots then it would be really good if you uploaded them (the screen shots). The reason I am saying this is because people can see what the game is like. Take for example the new Zoey 101 Field Trip Fiasco game.

Strange name huh? Well wouldn't it be nice if it had a screen shot so people could see what it is like.

Thank you for reading.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I highly concour with this.

3. SamBeckett94

SamBeckett94 Member

Are animated GIFs acceptible?

4. Seph

No, our system does not support resizing of animated gif, static images only.

5. SamBeckett94

SamBeckett94 Member

Okay. Thank you for the information.

6. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Can you give me a list of games you need sreenshots for?

7. Seph

CainMasters: Not really, but it's the large majority of them, we have screenshots for only a few PSX/PSP games, and maybe for some 100 GBA/NDS games, so there should be plenty of games to upload for.

8. poiboy

poiboy Well-Known Member

hi,

i have been finding in-game screenshot photos for some DS games. but they are not being used. :( ???
    did you great folks only want emulator screenshots, instead of something that IS a screenshot found in a google search?

just curious, and not wanting to waste my or your time..

:-[

9. Seph

As long as it follows the rules of being in-game screenshots that aren't watermarked and has the proper proportions then it will be accepted.

10. poiboy

poiboy Well-Known Member

hmmmm, i don't know what i'm doing wrong then..

(i'll keep at it)