1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scouting for Vegeta

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by bankaiichigo987, Aug 25, 2009.

1. bankaiichigo987

bankaiichigo987 Well-Known Member

No I'm just kidding. I'm actually looking for games similar to fire emblem on the DS. I've tried Advance wars and I hate it. I 'm also looking for sword games, not like ninja but like RPGS. I don't really care much for Final Fantasy games- I'm looking more for Fire Emblem. Please help! ???

2. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Only other Fire Emblem I can tell you about are on GBA, I don't think there is any other on DS besides Shadow Dragon yet.

3. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

If you like sword, you might give Dinasty Warrior DS a try.
    Typical. One man, 60 enemys, a counter of kills in the top corner and a lot of buttons to press :3 (not tatical game, btw)

Shining Force Feather is being released, you may want to wait a bit. (or play the japanese version).

But FE games ar epretty uniq overal D: ...
    You may want to play the other FEs maybe. We have 3 on the GBA, some for SNEs, and some for GameCube/Wii

4. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor has a map system similar to Fire Emblem, but the overall experience is unique to that series.

Why not a Dragon Warrior? If you're after difficulty, give Rondo of Swords a shot. I've heard that game was incredibly hard.

5. Blaze107

Blaze107 Well-Known Member

Man, do I have a game for you. Play Super Robot Wars. Any of the Original Generation games for the GBA are fine, since they're in english. Dont get too into it though, because all of the much superior PS2 entries are in japanese and made of awesome.

6. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

Could you give me a link for the Dynasty warrior rom please? (a dump from RomUlation of course) I can't find it.

7. bankaiichigo987

bankaiichigo987 Well-Known Member

tried mostly all of these games besides Shining Force Feather and Shin Megami. I don't really care ofr those games that have robots in them. Thanks guys, I'll give these a try
    Post Merge: [time]1251298110[/time]
    I'm so picky :p
    Post Merge: [time]1251299009[/time]
    Do you guys know if there's going to be any more FE games for DS or any other console? I've played this as a 5 year old kid and I feel so nostalgic. I haven't heard of FE for over 8 years D:

8. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

It's over 9000!!!

I just have to say it :D

9. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

FE games were release most for gameCube i guess.

FE DS was the first step here. But the fans didnt like it too much, lets pray that we can have one original game at the DS.

About it, Super Robot Taisen works EXACTELY like FE. When talking about moving in the map and the batte animations itself. Well nvm if you dont like.

Shin Megami is called as one of the best game on the DS (the best of the last months). You might give it a try one way or another.

@Moon
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/1238_-_Dynasty_Warriors_DS_-_Fighters_Battle_(U)(Xenophobia)(REPACK).rar.html/

10. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Fire Emblem [GBA]
    [​IMG]

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones [GBA]
    [​IMG]

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Gamecube]
    [​IMG]

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn [Wii]
    [​IMG]

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon [NDS]
    [​IMG]

These are all the North American Releases thus far.

11. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

the translation makes this one unmissable too

[​IMG]

12. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

I think Rondo of Swords is what you are lookin for, Its like FE but with a different but interesting battle system.