1. This forum is in read-only mode.

School Rumble

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by lester2020, Aug 6, 2008.

1. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

Does anyone watched School Rumble or read the Manga?

The series is so interesting. Kinda looks like your world where misunderstanding and dramaticness is for you.

Instead of a love triangle, its more like a love tree.

The more misunderstandings they were, the more hilarious events ever seen.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This series is so funny, there are several events that have been taken from somewhere else. ;D

Like when Tenma wanted to shoot Cupid's arrow to that Beatles cut guy (the one she has affections for, sorry I forgot his name). But she literally shoots that guy with Arrows, then by accident she shoots arrows at Harima, then he was all Neo Matrixy, going all slow mo, dodging them.

In another episode, the three were chasing each other on bikes, then because they were pedaling so fast they were able to pass the car from Initial D. ;D

But another thing funny about this anime is the fact that all three of them are Douche bags ;D

Harima was a douche because even though he was the tough guy type, he shakes in his boots when he faces the girl of his dreams Tenma.

Tenma is a douche because she chases after the biggest douche on that show. What did she see in that Beatles cut guy anyway? That guy's more off it than Mr. Bean ever was :p

3. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

The guy you mentioned is named Karasuma and he's a hard-to-hit for Tenma. Even I don't understand why Tenma has a crush on Karasuma at the first place.

Here's the bottom chart to see it:

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

The Manga, and the Show is awesome, it's so funny, you can't help but to laugh :p

But it's hard to read in public... as a boy you know?

5. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

it's close to ending though, and judging from the recent chapters, i don't think it will be a reasonable ending

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

What? They still won't get together? If so that would suck :p

7. hungfanb

hungfanb New Member

I can't belive it . Their love are so pure , so it'll be a happy ending ..

8. macso121

macso121 New Member

what the heck is school rumble anyways?

9. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

School rumble is one of the best love story in the whole history of manga. read it, love it, couldn't live without it

oh and a little spoiler, Kappa goes with Theta and Hotel goes with Epsilon. can you believe it?

10. juneoneb

juneoneb New Member

The end of School Rumble is nice boat 555+
    Ari and Yakumo is not clear

11. chipzto

chipzto Member

yep they're great.. both of them... it's funnier when i watch the anime though...

12. Maora

Maora New Member

This series is great. I don't know why but I prefer the Anime over the manga, probably because I watched it first.

DevilDinah I liked your... associations... can't think of the word lol. But Epsilon and Hotel don't end up together, at least not yet. Hotel goes off on another journey (I don't think Epsilon would have settled for a "I will marry because you need it" thing anyway). I want something to happen between Yellow and Hotel lol, though I'm a Theta Hotel supporter, Kappa has to get out of the picture, but I like Kappa too >.>

The ending was umm... interesting, I must say I didn't think they could have ended it so quickly after the Karasuma thing and I was right lol but I guess I'll have to wait for School Rumble Z. Still it was an enjoyable read.

13. jexamine

jexamine Member

i finished both season 1 and 2 of this series. as well as the ova for season 1. i never read the manga and i am eagerly awaiting for the third semester ^_^