1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scary Stories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teserut, Mar 31, 2012.

1. teserut

teserut Guest

I didn't see any post like this so I thought it might be fun if everyone shared a scary story that's happened to them or to someone they know, starting with me of course:

I was up late watching some random stupid videos, I don't remember what ones. My parents had gone to bed (heavy sleepers) and my brother and sister were out for the night. From what I can remember it was probably about 2am. As I often do I took a quick glance away from my computer screen towards the television across the room to my right, in the periphery of my vision I saw a kind of black log like object, for the split second that I glanced sideways I didn't notice it, I turned my head back towards the computer screen, but about a second later I turned again and I saw a long black arm reaching through my grated windows grabbing a couch cushion. It was the arm of a suit blazer and the hand looked fairly discoloured from what I can remember. My instant reaction was to scream really freaking loud, the freakishly long arm retracted and I ran upstairs to an awake father, not believing a word of my story.

I sleep every night not knowing who or what that arm belonged to. I don't have any proof that my story is true, but if you believe mine, I'll believe yours.

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

you need to get the fuck out that house while you're still alive

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I once woke up during surgery if that counts.

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Well I'd tell mine but I was on #romulation at that moment, so everyone who was there will laugh at me if I'd post it here.

5. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

-_-

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

The real scary stories in my life don't involve the supernatural.

How likely is it that your family pulled a prank on you and then pretended to be unaware?