1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Scariest Moment of your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by str8ayds, Jun 28, 2008.

1. str8ayds

str8ayds Member

What is the Scariest moment of your life? ??? ??? ???

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Back in High School, we had a field trip on this provincial destination here in the Philippines called Subic, the place is famous for its beach & wild life reserve. We were on this area where there were lots of Chimpanzees, & we were taking pictures, when this big male climbed down a tree & began to charge us, we all ran but one of our classmates were stunned or shocked, I had to grab him by his uniform's collar to snap him out of it & save him from monkey fury ;D

Another time, when I was still an undergrad, I was "fortunate" enough to have ridden a tricycle (a form of public transport here in our country)
    [​IMG]
    that had a driver who was actually a hold-upper! He robbed me of my month's allowance, damn :'(

3. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

When I ran out of toilet paper. :p

4. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

First time in a Boys locker room after gym class back in grade 9. (>x.x)> (the "things" Kirby saw killed him)

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You can just use your hands :p

The scariest moment of my life was when I was on our Year7 (11-12 year olds) class camp, we went to Lake Rotoiti, close (sort of) to Nelson. Anyways, we were walking along Whisky falls, and we came to a two way path. One path was a bit steep down and rocky, the other path was a big crack in the ground about 10 metres with a single piece of long wood over it to walk on. My friend Leslie and I were actually far ahead of the teacher. So we took the path of the cracked ground and the piece of wood. We walked slowly of course, when our teacher Mr.Banks, saw us on the wood and ran to us. He then said "it's a 50 metre drop in that crack. If you fall, you will DIE." I was like "shit!", and Leslie and I walked back to safety. Ahh..

6. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

scariest moment had be in Jamaica, back to my sixth grade field trip. my friends and I were swimming in Dunn's River Falls (tourist place) and we saw an alligator/crocodile near us. we hauled ass out of the water, and left with our lives

7. monter

monter Guest

Mine was when I got attacked by this evil kid who leaped foward and got his arms around my neck and hurled me foward I thought he was going to break my neck :(.

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

so far dmac154's story is the scariest I've read, but I like anand's story even more, because that was a major thrill ride of sorts ;D

9. anandjones

Yeah it was scary, another time, my mum, my little brother and I were at the middle of New Zealand (a mountain sort of thing), up the top more like. There was a really slippery dirt path, that was sloped. I walked on it, and slipped, almost fell off the cliff. Luckily my mum is strong :eek: and she managed to save me. If she didn't, I would have fallen off, it was a 10 metre drop, I would have died :( I was 6 at the time.

10. warriorblade

warriorblade Well-Known Member

i almost got ran over by a car when i walking home from school

dang i almost died :'(

it was to close for comfort

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

man anand, you're a regular daredevil ;D

Speaking of being ran over by a vehicle, one time I was literally inches from being hit by a van. I was, gonna cross the road when this van sped by, I could almost feel the body of the vehicle touch me

12. I once got run over by a cyclist then a scooter -.-
    stupid eh? :-[
    hurt like hell
    but I doubt that was the scariest moment of my life

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

I hope everyone agrees with me that the scariest moment we all had to endure was the time RomUlation.net had to be shut down because of the F'n ESA ;D

14. anandjones

Yeah, that was the most scariest moment ever.

15. kanwarrulz_123

The scariest moment of my life was when I broke my chin and went under an operation...

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oooh! that's tough

What did you do to break your chin?

On a side note, when I got circumcised the anesthetic they injected me with didn't work so I felt every excruciating cut & stitch & I was screaming like a buck being mauled by a lion, to my cousins it was funny but to it obviously wasn't :'(

17. kanwarrulz_123

I fell of the stairs..

18. I think we can all agree that
    is the scariest thing to ever happen

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

apart from waking up in the middle of an operation when your head was cut open...

20. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Didn't you tell us about that before?