1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Saw

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaiserSensei, Oct 26, 2008.

1. KaiserSensei

KaiserSensei Well-Known Member

So Saw 5, came out in England.
    on Friday.
    Just wondering 'Will i not believe the ending'?
    if anyone has seen it?

Any Opinions?
    I need to know if its worth going to see [illegally] Since if anyone remembers from a previous post
    my rubbish, absolute horrible download limits.
    Limits me to literally 2 movies a month. or so. That includes live streaming, well you get the point.

Also, Just in general.
    Who loves a good mind boggling Saw movie?

Edit: Not that i watch illegal movies...and stuff

2. grimsim1

grimsim1 Well-Known Member

I loved the original Saw but the others just killed it. Just like Hostel 1 was awesome and Hostel 2 killed it. I'm a horror movie buff and watch as much as I can but hate pathetic sequels. I think having a fifth Saw is ridiculous. They should have stopped it at one. I'll just end up watching it when it comes out on DVD.

3. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Saw V. Damn, another one.I wonder whose life jigsaw's apprentice is going to screw up
    now? ???

4. ultra

ultra Guest

there really is no need to watch saw 5 unless you just want to kill the time or hang out with some buddies here and there or to get hyped up with the halloween feeling.

saw the series ended on the third part. i saw the 4th in theaters and was really disappointed. he is truly dead and having the apprentice to continue his work is unjustifiable. the apprentice doesn't see what the master sees and feels what the master feels, etc..... the apprentice is basically mimicking the ideals of his masters without having an understanding like the master. besides, the story was about jigsaw, not jigsaws apprentice.

5. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Got that right!

6. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

Someone needs to tell Lionsgate to stop. Otherwise, Saw will turn out like Friday 13th. Mind you, it's halfway there already.

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

But you have to admit, it's inspiring to do the crazy torturous mind games in saw to actual people you have problems with ;D

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Saw V hasnt come out here yet but im keen to see it, I loved the first two, the third one wasnt as great. The 4th one wasnt even the same director and anyone who has watched saw and loved it could tell instantly, Saw 4 was just horrible. Saw V has had pretty bad reviews, but im not really expecting much, it just needs to end. There are two more saw movies planned after V so that makes 7 in total, in my opinion they should have stopped at 3 lol.

9. vhiznu

vhiznu Well-Known Member

man..i cant stand that movies...2 is enough for me!
    its hurt.....awwww!

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Those are the kinds of movies I truly love, blood, gore, guts, mutilation, torture, flesh being torn... sweet ;D

This by the way, is because I have a thing for vampires & ghoulies.

11. marcy

marcy Guest

Saw movies are disgusting, awful, brutal and cruel.

I can't really say I enjoy watching them. :-[

12. grimsim1

I wish they would have stopped at Saw 1. Love horror movies but this was pushing it.
    Friday the 13th are classics. It is a good thing there are so many of them. That was one of the first horror movies to have so many parts. I can't imagine life without Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Poltergeist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and other classics. The best horror movies though must be the smaller releases that no one takes note of, for example Hatchett. THe big screen horror movies are all pretty lame (bar one or two eg: The Amytiville Horror).

13. n0thealthy

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic because honestly, the Friday the 13th movies (apart from the first) all sucked.

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I love saw. However, they're making too many.

15. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

well at least theyve set on 7, and we all know we gonna watch them all just to see how it all ends.

16. n0thealthy

So true...

17. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i dont really get it, how is Saw 5 bad? seriesly, i love the series.

18. grimsim1

it's boring. They are dragging and killing the story now. It was good for a while but the complicated death traps are really lame now.

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i dont see it as boring, because i enjoy the storyline.

20. grimsim1

Each to his own :p