1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Saw 7

Discussion in 'General News' started by athemoe, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Lionsgate has decided to go 3D for the movie SAW VII. The third dimension will add a new twist to Jigsaw’s legacy. It takes longer to prepare the production of a 3D movie. This may explain why David Hackl is back to direct Saw 7 instead of Director Kevin Greutert who’s been helming Saw 6: just conflicting schedules, with Kevin Greutert still working on Saw 6.

Scriptwriters Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton are in charge of writing the seventh Saw movie. And I guess they will swiftly find a way to integrate 3D into the realm of Jigsaw’s traps for the movie Saw VII.

This will be the last Saw movie,
    there won't be another sequel.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Riiiight... ::)

3. athemoe

well,
    I hope they will stop this time :p (and they confirmed it)

4. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

cant wait for saw 7

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

People say a lot of things. :)

6. athemoe

me neither :)
    unfortunately, yes :(

7. Fantasy_Freak

Fantasy_Freak New Member

I would just like to say for a moment that preparing a movie in 3D isn't really that much of a change.

You need to film it in a special camera now and then enable the special effect on certain scenes (The movie will never be completely 3D.)

Movie theaters are just desperately pushing this crappy gimmick just to extort more money out of you while trying to stay relevant in a world where everyone has a smaller home theater. (Also it lets them charge more)

How do I know this? When working at a movie theater. We used to get stars, producers, and directors coming in. Being the gentlemen that I am I talked to a few of them about production. Most were amazingly nice but some had a smug attitude. One of them said that he only made a movie in 3D because his studio told him to.

Lastly on my last day of work (I got a wonder job at UPS, pay + benefits) We got a phone call basically screaming at me to tell my manager to play Avatar in theaters 14, 15, and 16. He said to make sure they are in 3D. Well here's the thing those theaters aren't equipped with a 3D camera so if you watch them with the 3D glasses you will start to get really sick including Headaches and at rare times vomiting. When I told my boss about it his face started glowing. "Well thats three more theaters we can charge an extra $5 for"

Small Note My manager at the theater doesn't take phone calls that come in before 9am. So it was either I pick it up or let it ring.

It's nothing more than a fucking gimmick.

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

i dont get these movies there stupid!

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Exactly what I think.

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

The title is 'Saw 3D: The Traps Come Alive'.

11. athemoe

stupid combobreaker :'(

12. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I love the saw movies, 1 is still my favorite, Hmm 3D only, guess i'm gonna have to actually pay to see this one instead of pirating it like a lot of them, I would see them in the theater if the shitty one near my house actually got the fucking movie, they got 1, 2, and 3, after that they didn't seem to get them anymore.

I don't mind paying for them more so that i'm gonna have to pay more for this 3D shit. I think ticket prices for 3D movies are more because of the glasses, not sure how much more.

13. athemoe

I loved the second and the sixth movie

14. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I knew it wasn't over! but goddamn it needs to end the latter ones are bland I love the series but after the 3rd it started going stale. but regardless I'll still watch it.

15. Cool3456beaty

Cool3456beaty Well-Known Member

They really need to stop these movies.

16. athemoe

same here ^^

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for Saw 22: The wrath of Jigsaw's mum.

18. athemoe

me neither ::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.