1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Saving NoZoomer's Settings

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Armed, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

No, I'm not asking about saving games in NoZoomer, incase somebody misunderstood the title there. ^^a There's a choice to save emulation setup in NoGBA, but is there any in the NoZoomer so we don't have to edit the settings every time we load a game? I seem to failed finding it if there's any. Thank you in advance for the help.

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

no$zoomer Options (O) , save no$gba settings, It will auto save it though no$zoomer. - only once save and close down and restart emulator, most importent to reset after saving settings once.

Most games will run though GBA BIOS (nintendo logo) if fimware.bin is in the same folder as files and emulators

It's only the odd case games that need changing like PM b/w

3. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Umm, I mean saving NoZoomer's settings like Enable Mic, or which EX(es) marked, etc., not NoGBA's settings. It seems I have to mark over these every time I'm starting NoZoomer? Like marking the Enable Mic again, unmarking some of the EX(es), etc. Is it possible to keep them in the previous sets even after I shut down the NoZoomer and start it again some other time?

4. Jhon 591

Maybe deleate NO$Zoomer.ini

And start again, when i select EX they remain the same after close down the emulator...

Do you close it down proper are just X ?

When make a new NO$Zoomer.ini - edit if Stylus

CursorPath=.\Stylus.cur

5. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Yay! It worked! I guess deleting the inis and make new one is the first thing people should do with emus before asking for help? ^^a Anyway, thank you, Jhon! I love you! ^^/

6. Jhon 591

Maybe glad it worked, your welcome.

Sometimes these ini files get a bit muggled, always best to start a fresh one and re-do settings !.

7. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice, Jhon! ^^/ Dear Mods, you can please lock this topic now if you so wish. Thank you.

8. Jhon 591

I think they will keep it open for future reference in case anyone else has a smilier issue to ask about.

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Indeed, I can lock this but that is maybe a good idea John