1. This forum is in read-only mode.

savefile M&L inside browser wanted

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by meatpoint, Jan 1, 2010.

1. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

Is there anyone who can help me with a saved file of Mario en Luigi inside bowser, EU -version
    I can play the USA version but my kids like to play it in dutch
    I have a M3i Zero and M3real ( one DS and ond DSI)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try search for it here.
    www.gamefaqs.com

3. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

I did, only US and Japan version.
    :-\

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

If that's the case,you have to wait for someone who have dutch save to post it here then. :)

5. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Can't you just rename it? i did that with my save file in Assassins creed 2 (had the (E) switched to (U) for the cheats) and i do it with every pokemon as soon as a (U) version comes out (the pokemon names stay jap but they can be renamed and the rest is the same) as well as some others. I did it on my old original R4 so it should be no problem for the M3.

6. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

thanks, I didn't think of that. But the game is for my kids, so it would be great if the language is in dutch. if I rename the savefile, wil the game still be in dutch or will it change completely.
    any experience with that??

7. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Well, i too got curious so i tested it out and it did worked perfectly, everything from character's dialog to main and in-game menus changed the minute i loaded the (E) rom with my DS language set to dutch, the save file was recognized too, didn't played much since i don't speak a word of dutch but seemed to work the same. I tried on my acekard 2i since i don't even know if it works for the R4 but the acekard 2i uses the same save file as the R4 so it should work the same. Tried my (U) save on the dutch version and a new save made on the dutch version on the (U) rom and both worked fine. Both (EUR) and (USA) roms were clean, can't tell if or how the patch will alter that.

8. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

i tried but it didn't work for me, yet. I use the M3 sakura.
    downloaded the E version en used a save file from Gamefaq.com
    I changed de .duc into .sav en used the same file name.
    but no option for dutch language and it started the game from beginning. so no half way into the game you might expect from a sav-file
    anyone got any ideas what I do wrong??

9. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story (E) reads the language of the system so you need to change the DS's language. Eject your M3, boot up your DS/DS Lite touch the small DS icon on the bottom of the touch screen then touch the first icon (a pink square with a wrench on it), touch the pink square with a globe that appears and set your language to deutsch. On the DSi i can't see because that piece of **** is with nintendo not turning on - less than 3 months old (i have my DS Lite for over 1,5 year).

10. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

thanks, but de ds is only selected in 6 languages en yes deutsch(germany) is available, but I need Dutch (netherlands)

11. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that i always mix them up. Basically some DS/DSi games use the same language as the system, so they'll only have the same languages as the system have. If your DSi (since the closest on the DS Lite is deutsch) have dutch maybe the game will be in dutch. My DSi is US and is broken so i can't check.

12. meatpoint

meatpoint Member

np, thanks for the effort