1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save States

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CloudBoii12, Sep 28, 2007.

1. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

you guys should put up a save-state section on this site!
    and like charge like 1 point each, or more, depending on the place in the game :p

2. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

Re: SAVE STATES!!!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE THEM!

it would be silly to charge for saves. however this is a good suggestion and i would be willing to upload some of my saves

3. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

I don't think so. It's a cool idea, but there are problems with it. If they were to be save states then they would only be useful to people who are using emulators whereas if you are going to upload a save file from a flash card then there are a number of different formats that different cards use. If it was done I'd also charge a set rate for every save or even make then free (depending on the impact it would have on the server).

4. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Yea thats a great idea dude, really romulation you guys should try considering it ??? !
    by the way, thanks for all the games romulation ;D ;D !!!

5. mekusho

Jup, that's true but maybe there could be a section for emulator save files and flash card save files.
    Just suggesting ? ;D

6. CloudBoii12

u sed it better than me, mekusho!
    thats exactly wat i ment

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We might do this, it's not coming any time soon though, there is some stuff we have to do first.

8. Torte

Torte Member

GameFAQs and GBATemp combined have all the save files you'll ever need. Just use Shuny's save converter to address compatibility. Just saying.

Anyways, thanks Seph and all your merry helpers for bringing us this premium source of all things ROMmy. I look fwd to the upload of Klonoa (PSX) - been searching for it for well over a year now!!

9. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

way to go thats cool

10. mekusho

lol thanks cloudboii :p

11. CloudBoii12

12. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

theres sav game converters so format is not a problem. Although i dont see why there needs to be a section on the site, theres nothing stopping you from starting a thread and uploading them to megashare or whatever yourself.