1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save game problems (no$GBA2.6a with ZOOMER)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Ahuvya, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how to retrieve a lost saved game on nno$GBA2.6a with ZOOMER? It seems that if the Emulator fails for some reason, the save game of the ROM that I was playing at that time (Pokemon Black) reverts to a Older save file (It looks like it was the file I first loaded, the last save file since the Emulator was closed normal).

Does anyone know how to Fix this? or get the save game back at least?

2. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

Sorry you can't get your file back and I recommend Desmume because you it allows you to save at ANY point of the game aka save state.It's the problem with no gba as it still crashs.

3. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Crap, well now that sucks, lol, oh well, thanks. Any idea how to prevent this Reverting for next time it happens? if it does?

4. shadowhawk95

shadowhawk95 Well-Known Member

NO GBA is almost guaranteed to crash after playing a commercial game like Pokemon Black for a long time.But I just remembered for desmume you should have a strong PC like Intel core.And if you want to convert the no gba sav to Desmume theres a tutorial on YouTube.Here's the link.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuDlnKQb2o

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Run your game on No$Zoomer, use Save Battery File option on the File menu each time you save, with this, your save file which you had 'saved' recently will be updated.

Or restart your emulator each time you save your game.

Alternatively, switch to DeSmuMe.

6. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

i'd use DeSmuMe, but it's painfully slow (in my opinion, I guess it would not be for others. I'd say about 10-15% slower than no$GBA2.6a, Anyone know how to make it faster? say by changing the setting or other ways?

7. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

Switching off sound should make it a little fast.Other than that, get a strong microsprocessor and a graphic card(not necessarily, but reccomended)