1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save files on zelda s.t

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iwantndsroms, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

i have got zelda spirit tracks and i have noticed it doesnt save at all even when you actually select save in the game and it says saving is this a common problem ?using r4i v1.3 and acekard 2i with akiao and latest loader.thanks for the help as i have done lots of the game and now i have got to do it all again. :-\ also the zelda rom is the prepatched version by xenophobia.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

My acekard with akio 1.5, latest loader doesn't have saving issues...

I used both the un-patched rom and patched one (with the latest loader you don't need to prepatched one).

I just go to save...wait...and I always can resume.

3. iwantndsroms

yes but if i turn the game off and on again and want to 'continue' the game at the point i stopped at its doesnt give me that option, only to start a new game again?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Let's try this.

-Back up your entire card
    -Reformat
    -Instead of putting in the akio you had before, download akio 1.5 again
    -Download the latest ak loader (site to download- www.acekard.com -links are in download section :) )
    -Alter the sav settings so your existing game's and save's work again (there is an option to make the sav files to ethier nds.sav or just .sav)
    -Try again

Works on both my acekards, 2.i and 2.1

5. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

get the new AKAIO 1.5.1 firmware update, and latest loader, fixes all issues with Spirit Tracks

here http://www.gbatemp.net/

6. iwantndsroms

i tried to download the latest akaio 1.5.1 firmware but my pc freezes up on that gba temp site eveytime for some reason?i tried it 4 times and it did it everytime.it may be ok now anyway as i have the ak loder in the wrong folder! hypnos told me lol.
    Post Merge: [time]1262347304[/time]
    where do i alter the save settings hypnos?by the way thanks now my loader is in the right folder rabbids go home works!!!!!!!!yehaaaa

7. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

yes that may be the case, but you will find the sav issues with the loader have been sorted in the new firmware and loader updates, so untill you get these updates, your

Spirit Tracks may crash, you need to read the read me that comes with the download

8. iwantndsroms

ok there are 3 files in the loaders folder
    akloader 185kb
    akploader 86kb
    ak2loader 214kb
    all are nds files it says
    thanks funguy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.