1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save files deleted

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by archlvt, Jun 19, 2010.

1. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

The other day, pokemon soulsilver's save file was deleted. Then yesterday, Nostalgia's save file was deleted. What's going on? It didn't say it was corrupt and had to erase it or anything like that. It just loaded the game as though a save file never existed in the first place.

Using acekard 2i with akaio 1.7 on a ds lite. I don't care so much about nostalgia, but I had a lot of time invested in soulsilver. When it loaded, prof oak just started yapping without a menu.

Like I said, it never said "save file corrupt, deleting save file" or anything like that. It just acted like a save file never existed to begin with.

Oh, and when i look in my microSD, the .sav file is there, intact, and named exactly the same as the .nds file. So I dunno what gives.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Check your save file settings in your flashcarts options. AKAIO has options to change between multiple saves and save naming styles.

3. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

it's all set to auto and default. Just like all the other games. Soulsilver worked for me for a week and suddenly got deleted, so it wouldn't be the save file type, otherwise it would have been deleted immediately.
    Post Merge: [time]1276979016[/time]
    Great. Echoes of time got deleted too. What is going on!?!?