1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Save Data could not be accessed

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by kravitz, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kravitz

kravitz New Member

Hi, i'm new to this so any help gratefully received.

I've just downloaded and extracted Club Penguin European version. I have aR4 revolution for Ds (NDSL/NDS) chip but get the message "save data could not be accessed" - I've downloaded previously (long time ago) and other games have worked.

I've seen other posts but can't quite work out what i need to do specifcally. Is it download new R4 software or something else ?

Afraid I don't understand the emulation settings , nor where I'd go or what i'd do, to change them. All i get is 2 black screens with text at top of upperscreen.

if i need to download, then any idea where i go and what it is.

Cheers
    Andy

2. gashead

gashead New Member

i also have the same problem lets hope we get a anser from these good guys

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

4. kravitz

kravitz New Member

Cheers, i read that but to be honest still a little lost, where should i go to download the right flashcart - and how would i know which one ?
    cheers

5. killakev

killakev Member

Errr,Have you tried the ARM7 Patch? That normally fixes the save file anti-piracy.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You download the firmware/software that is correct for your flashcart (so you choose regular R4). ^No, nothing to do with that.

7. kravitz

kravitz New Member

:)
    Great, i'm there, i wnet down the Arm7 route and that seems to work fine for a number of games.

For anyone else, I went to this site and downloaded arm7 and then followed simple instructions.

*don't link other romsites*

Thanks for the support ;)

8. danny123456

danny123456 New Member

I have the same problem plaese help us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.