1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SAV files

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lucymac09, Apr 15, 2012.

1. lucymac09

lucymac09 New Member

I have downloaded pokemon black, and only shows on my chip as a NDS file, how do i put a SAV file on aswell as game isnt working!!!

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

make sure the name of the save is the same as the nds file. if you are r4 i think the format is .nds.sav

3. lucymac09

lucymac09 New Member

I have a TTDS card, when i download a game and put in DS i get the following message ROM LOADING FAILED, LOAD ROM=ERRCODE 4, PLEASE RESET SYSTEM

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=56439.0

5. lucymac09

lucymac09 New Member

OMG this aint working, download game from here, goes on to WINRAR i then transfer to TTDS game chip and none are working!!

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Use this topic

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

Remenber DSTT needs clean ROMs only.

If you have not updated for a long time, download RGF full update and re-place new files from DSTT folder .

DSTT mostly use 512kb saves are 1MB .

If you are using a diffrent save, then you need to match the name to the roms name .

His full update is RetroGameFan Multi Cart Update

7. koi-fanatic

koi-fanatic Member

Lucymac which software do you have on your card. You should be using retrogamefan v6.75 then you should have no problem.

8. lucymac09

lucymac09 New Member

I have never done this before, the TTDS chip i got from some guy for my son with loads of games on, i decided to try add some for myself, all i have is RomUlation and winrar, i have no idea what im doing haha
    Post Merge: [time]1334519376[/time]
    I have never done this before, the TTDS chip i got from some guy for my son with loads of games on, i decided to try add some for myself, all i have is RomUlation and winrar, i have no idea what im doing haha

9. koi-fanatic

koi-fanatic Member

Hi, do the original games still work and if so then the new games are the problem. Are you extracting the games with winrar and if so then copy the nds file onto the dstt. Dont worry about the sav files as the ds creates these when the game is first loaded. If they still dont work then the software on the card is not upto date. Hope this helps.

10. Mr.Heuristic

Mr.Heuristic Active Member

lucymac09
    Your cart's kernel should generate a .sav file the first time you run the game
    What brand name is on your home-brew cart ?
    What is the website name on the cart you use ?

:) Let me know how you go here ?