1. This forum is in read-only mode.

.sav file section

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by gettajob0007, Dec 17, 2009.

1. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if anyone had requested this before, bbut what if romulation had a public .sav file section where everyone was free to upload their own .sav files and download others. It may be a big request but please consider it, it would help a lot of people.

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

It's not the worst suggestion I've seen, but something like that would need a lot of moderating and organising.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

In the mean time, just use a file sharing site like Megaupload, Rapidshare, etc. and post them in the Trading Station.

4. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

ok, but it was just a suggestion I thought up in a few minutes and posted to see your opinions.

5. tomrules

tomrules Member

that would be ace and if it were to invlube a cheat database section im in for it :)

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I say keep it to the trading section.

User's would have to upload...and I can see issues doing it this way...to romU that is directly.

If alot of sav files are posted from a mix of different user's and there is plenty...prehaps it might be worthy...

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's a good suggestion that I've wanted to do before, but it's rather low on the list of stuff that needs to be done first.