1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sangokushi DS

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hethann, Nov 22, 2011.

1. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

well, don't know which section this should belong but i think its here. Can anyone translate the command tabs on Sangokushi 3 DS? I can read kanji but barely in that game so i was playing like guessing game the only thing i know was inside affairs, outside affairs, military affairs, human resource thing...but the sub commands are the ones that makes me wonder and some of the citizen conversations....if you can help me i can give the screenshot i suppose

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

More info should be easier for us to help you, so screenshots are welcome!

3. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

img 1 Start Menu - well, the kanji + hiragana since, the meaning of the kanji alone won't do good

[​IMG]

img 2 Ingame Menu - kanji's only

[​IMG]

img 3 outer affairs - recruit idle heroes the second on the top

[​IMG]

img 4 People's affair - none

[​IMG]

img 5 intelligence - the chancellor or something like that the leader of the nation, city(first row) and warriors(second row right)

[​IMG]

img 6 tactics - lies, do business

[​IMG]
    img 7 military affairs - i only know recruit, train, movement(don't know what to call other than direct translation), increase manpower from the current resource and war. top 2, the right on the second row after the top, and the last row

[​IMG]

img 8 inner affair - i only know the expenses and inspection the top 2 in short

^^ thanks for translating & helping in advance