1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sands of destruction U

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duncan Idaho, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

does it has AP? im wanting to know before i download it.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No. If it did you'd see a big topic on it with a bunch of people whining about it not working :)

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The game looks good from the start!, Also people talk, but not all the time, Just started 15min agow and looks good so far

4. Duncan Idaho

thanks, also i hav ebeen expecting the whole week for this game :), anyhow there is a saying "adviced war wont kill soldiers, but if it did the soldier was careless" so i was literraly taking precautions, i wonder if glory of heracles will have AP considering its a first party game according to my info

5. Jhon 591

They is one about a music problem

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=32138.msg566488#msg566488

Not had it yet myself, But could this be an AP prob ?

6. Duncan Idaho

maybe, or its a problem wiit th ehardware, BTW how can i donate a rom link like from megaupload?, since i saw this game lacks of an external link.

7. Jhon 591

You have to join up megaupload simple though, Although try not to give your rom a real name are it could get deleted real fast

Mediafire has a fast upload upto 411kbs sec

8. Duncan Idaho

oh i have several accounts i have an account in megaupload, an account in rapidshare, an account for mediafire, an other for deposit files, fileshare, etc., when i have the rom link ill post it here.

9. Jhon 591

Ops, i see you sed "from", i though you ment donate a rom link, sorry

10. Duncan Idaho

yeah thats what i meant.

11. a.b april

a.b april Member

well i have r4sdhc and it dosen't work and i really wanna play this game someone please help

12. TirithRR

Update your firmware. Try arm7 patching.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

13. Duncan Idaho

try Ysmenu, re downlaod the rom http://www.mediafire.com/?w1judgwdzlj, all you need to with my Ysmenu ys drag and drop

14. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

I have an r4 1.18 and it gives me white screen at startup. is there anyway to get it working without the use of ysmenu? I don't like ysmenu.

15. TirithRR

Get a new flashcart? (sorry :) )

Ysmenu is the best thing for the R4, apart from a new flashcart. You could try the old Arm7 patching, but I don't know if it works or not.

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

17. Jhon 591

They are two types of R4 kernals hear, one for R4 orignal and one for R4 clones all in the abouth post ^ try either

18. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

It kinda surprised me that such an important rpg like this didn't have any checks or anything when i used my Acekard. I guess i shouldn't complain though. lol.

19. Jhon 591

You right, Dose work very fine with kernal v1.18 for the orignal R4 save 100% without music hang, But any over firmware like ysmenu and it dose not work to well...

I have tryed patched and unpatched rom, And it dose the same, So if you are a oigianl R4 user then use Kernal v1.18 !!!

20. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

what's the quickest easiest way to get it working on r4? I reinstalled 1.18 and it went white screen and the black screen. What do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.