1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sands of Destruction - Tower of light (inside)

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Mithrildragon, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Mithrildragon

Mithrildragon New Member

HI I'm having trouble with the Light side of the Tower of light, Anybody know how to advance from it?

So far I've been to the 2ND, 3rd and 1ts floor (assuming as it's US of Ground floor is 1ts floor) I've hit all the black crystals and that's opened the black tiles on the floor, now I'm stuck with what to go next!

I've tryed all types of combos on the buttons on the 1ts floor but nothing get me anywhere new,

2. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

lol ..... just make all button GREEN ;)) and the portal will be red there you go meet mr.lion and kyrie=)) be suprise to see how Kyrie transform into :))

3. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

to make all button green, you go up first when only one button is green, and then kick the pillar (the right one)..

4. Sakiido

Sakiido New Member

Ok im utterly confused. Every thing Ive seen relating to this topic says "just go kick the pillar!"but the problem is cant reach the freakin pillar!!! Am I going the wrong way? I activate one button and it sends me on the green path but theres nothing I can do cause there a big-ass hole in the way! What am I doing wrong?

5. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

check your map, and seek the way for the buttons, the main point of the buttons is to make them all green, afterwards you need to seek a path to the rigth light pillar, the apth is not always the same ,s icne each switch changes the obstacles, it took me around 3 hours, then teleport.