1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sands of Destruction desperately seeking help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bedbuddy, Jan 17, 2010.

1. bedbuddy

bedbuddy New Member

hey im just stuck at the maze where you have to pull the levers to get to the blue rose, im level 18 and i cant do anything else but level up. because after pulling one lever ur supposed to pull another two but they require keys, anyone know where to get the keys or what im supposed to do. :-\

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You have to go back the opposite way, you will see cutscenes happen and get the keys, just keep going through the passages to find the people.

3. bedbuddy

bedbuddy New Member

ive bin thro the maze god knows how many times, is there anyone im ment to find in paticular? like i found those two rabbit things with question marks on their head

i dont say rape often. but this is what the maze has done to me XD
    Post Merge: [time]1263776864[/time]
    okay still cant do the maze thing, anyone got suggestions???

4. kyranasa

kyranasa Well-Known Member

wow... you make it sound so hard...... i do it in 15 min....

5. bedbuddy

bedbuddy New Member

yeah i actually have no idea what to do, i mean its good that im leveling up but ftw am i doing? can anyone help out here palease!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1263785915[/time]
    okay ive given up on the game, im lvl 25 now im just going to wait for the bloody walkthrough :'(

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

You're supposed to look for some kids. They have the keys you need.

All you really have to do is keep notes on which doors you've already been through and it's not too bad. =/

7. bedbuddy

bedbuddy New Member

okay just a question the gate in the garden, am i not ment to be able to go through it or is it a glitch? im sure i went through it the first time i just cant get out???? Noobing out
    Post Merge: [time]1263793557[/time]
    omg i finally did it. THANK U PEOPLE~!!!!!