1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sands of Destruction Crash

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Account, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Account

Account Member

Okay, so I use no$gba 2.6a and the no$zoomer addon for the emulator. However no matter how many times I adjust the EX options (0,1,2,4) my game continues to freeze when I use special attacks. It makes it somewhat harder to play without them.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance! (I lost my save once due to this problem.)

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Just enable the Special Game fixes for this game, you should be able to find it on the EXTRA option.

3. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The special Ex on no$zoomer for this game which is Ex 0 and Ex 4 only fix the menu during battle.
    And for the Special Attack crash, you need to activate Ex 1 and 2 too.

4. Account

Account Member

Thanks guys! xD It's fixed. =D One question though:

The characters/actions are moving by themselves. I'm not pressing anything, and when I look to see if my arrows/a/b keys have a problem, I find that everything is fine. Is there a way to fix this as well?

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

What do you mean by moving by themselves ?
    And when during gameplay does this happened ?

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Try deleting your no$gba.ini file on your no$gba folder.

7. Account

Account Member

Well...anytime really. When I move tot he left, and let go of the left button, Kyrie continues to move left regardless of any other direction I press. Same for the battle modes. The characters select their own moves. It takes lots of frantic pressing to get it to stop. I guess you could say it happens anytime.

I'll try that next! =) I'll let you know if it works too. Thanks in advance you guys, you really helped a lot!