1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sands of Destruction Crash Problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gamma789, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamma789

gamma789 Member

I'm using No$Zoomer, and when I fighting with Porcus Rex , he cast a skill named battle voice (don't remember well)
    And suddenly my No$Zoomer error and crash, any No$zoomer users have a similiar problem?? or only me?
    Any solutions for this problem?

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Hmm, I've never used a Ds emulator since I have a DSl and a DSi, but I've heard good things abough No$GBA, have you tried that?

You can download it here:http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/nds/

You might also try some of the other emulators on that page, you never know ;P

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Re-download the emulator again, as well the addon from the link below.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Make sure to enable the EX option for SoD by going to EX option and then choose 'World Destruction'.

4. coolwert

coolwert Member

i have the same problem
    when i did the combo with taupy against porcus rex it crashes
    also it deletes the save file when i last turned off
    i needed to start again at the ziffnir upper deck

5. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I have that problem as well, but I think if you manage to beat him fast enough the problem will not appear.
    I have passed that fight just for info.
    Post Merge: [time]1263815359[/time]
    It happens again when fighting Rajiv in Sky Gaol, guess some special technique make the crash.
    Wonder if the Japanese version has this error too.

Edit : Found the fix, I don't know which one but activating Ex 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 can fix the crash when using special attacks.

6. gamma789

gamma789 Member

I activating All Ex (don't know which Ex solve the problem though) and do well when the boss use battle voice II (supposed to be source of error)
    But the game becomes bit slow if you activating all Ex so after the boss battle, I think deselect the ex and check the world destruction again will be good solutions.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

No, the Ex that makes it have slowdowns is Ex 5.
    You can deactivate that one.

Edit : and by the way, the crash will happen if someone use Special attacks (even the playable characters) so you better keep activating Ex 0,1,2,3,4.

8. coolwert

coolwert Member

thankx it works!!!

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I just found something else, you may want to Disable Ex 3 since it gives some Graphics Corruption.
    Don't worry, it doesn't affect the game when using Special attacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.