1. This forum is in read-only mode.

sands of destruction chamber of knights

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by beaudon73, Jan 17, 2010.

1. beaudon73

beaudon73 Active Member

after defeating azure sea and getting on the boat i got took somewhere i have to find my other characters i am now in a place called chamber of knights ive got taupy and rhia and i triggered the scene where taupy says you go thru the mirror and you go two forward and one to the side but dont know which mirror to go thru been here an hour and am going mad someone please help

2. chukapi

chukapi Guest

You should go to the block where you got taupy and start from there..

3. spawn7883

spawn7883 Well-Known Member

Able to give a little more detail please :p

4. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The bottom left block in the map is the right way to start once you figure out the pattern about 2 steps forward and one to either left or right.

Whether you go to the left or right depends on the positions of the mirror.

5. spawn7883

spawn7883 Well-Known Member

Red: Up, Up, Right/Left
    Green: Left, Left, Up/Down
    Blue: Down, Down, Left/Right
    Yellow: Left, Left, Down/Up

I am guessing that's the pattern for the mirror?

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

I already past the part so I forgot if the color have some connection or not.

But it's like this, if a mirror is placed in the north part of a section, you will go north 2 section and then one section to the other side.

Which direction you go on the side, either left or right of the direction you're facing depends on the location of the mirror in the section. You'll see the difference when there's 2 mirror in the same direction (2 mirrors in the north for example)

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

If you still have problems: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=32087.msg571686#msg571686