1. This forum is in read-only mode.

San Andreas PC mission help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by adfk, Sep 25, 2009.

1. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

OK, i'm stuck on this big smoke level where you go into this mall, protect big smoke from these guys, exit the mall, get on a motorcycle. The thing is, the damn motorcycle keeps blowing up in this cutscene for no reason! And also, there's this mission where you have to win in this race- are there any ways I can get rid of the other cars by cheating like in Vice City or will I have to race without cheating coz I'm a noob and racing games. Thanks ;)

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

That's odd, I play the PC version too and I never have any problem on that Big Smoke mission.
    About the racing part, try finding some cheat for this game that might help you, I remember there's this one cheat that makes other cars flying, might help you in the race.

3. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

The racing missions are easy, just give as much speed as you can and break hard before every curve.

4. adfk

adfk Well-Known Member

oh, i figured out what was wrong with big smoke- i did the health/car repair/money cheat on the bike and instead of getting it in better condition, it exploded lol. guess the makers of this game would've got a laugh out of that.