1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Samurai Deeper Kyo Versus Bleach Versus Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

So who do you think would win in an all out battle?

For those who don't know what Samurai Deeper Kyo is go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai_deeper_kyo

As for Rurouni Kenshin, go here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurouni_Kenshin

I'm a big Kenshin fan but with the monsters/Demons in Bleach & Samurai Deeper Kyo to contend with, I think he's a bit weak even with his Hitenmitsurugi techniques, plus Kyo's Muramasa Sword is just damn awesome!

2. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Those other guys would mop the floor up with poor Kenshin. I haven't actually seen Samurai Deeper Kyo(Just read about it), but thanks to the internet, that's about to change.

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

must see them fighting

4. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Ill go with Bleach, sadly i don't think Kyo or Kenshin can top people that walk the living and the dead.

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

dont forget Kyo and Kenshin have power in the real world, while bleech only have power in "spirit world" (i dont know the correct term), in the real world they are nothing but just a regular people.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

True, plus in Bleach the characters all live in the present & only go to an ancient Japan styled spirit world.

Also if you follow the Anime series's timeline, Samurai Deeper Kyo cam first as it's story took place right around the Tokugawa Era, then Rurouni Kenshin because it was told around the Meiji Era with Bleach as the last. My old buddies & I even speculated that during the timeline of Kyo's Anime, Kenshin as Batusai was acting behind the shadows, ofcourse it wasn't told in Kyo because they were made by different animation studios, but the timeline crossed paths are there :D

7. ADVENTSIGN

ADVENTSIGN New Member

i bet on kenshin, in term of skill that it is!
    but on unnatural skill like in kyo or bleach who knows.
    but i stick on the real bushido! kenshin :p

8. lambaoanh123

lambaoanh123 New Member

thank.......................................

9. well between the 3 i'd have to say i enjoy rurouni kenshin/samurai x the most

but if ur talking about all of them throwing down then i think bleach would win. they're starting to get all dragonball z-ish... if u know wut i mean :-\

in fact didnt ichigo go super saiyan in his fight w/ ulquoria (sp?)?!?!
    did anybody else see dat?!?!

10. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

i like Hitokiri Battousai^^ havent watched Samurai Deeper Kyo though i played its gba game

11. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I'd put my money on Kenshin!

12. head635

head635 Well-Known Member

I only watched/read Samurai Deeper Kyo so its my favorite :p

13. s_quizno

s_quizno Well-Known Member

Actually, the Bleach guys have powers in the real world too, otherwise they wouldn't be able to kill the hollows. Also, the Captains and their vice-captains can fight full power in the real world provided their limiter is removed. The main character, Ichigo, has no limits placed on him. For the most part, most shinigami are powerless in artificial bodies (gigai), and as such needs to go into spirit form to use their power. Exceptions to this would be Kisuke Urahara and co., as well as non shinigami, like Inoue and Sado, who have their own unique power.

14. Amidamaru1234

Amidamaru1234 Well-Known Member

Bleach, because of Kenpachi ;D

15. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Kenshin could easily defeat Shinigami. But of course, Hollow Ichigo OWNS all.