1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Saint Row II

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by Ichigo Tenshou, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

Who heres has played saint row 2 i have played how far have u gotten?

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

Haven't gotten it yet but plan to whenever I get the internet hooked up to my 360. It looks like all sorts of fun.

3. Ichigo Tenshou

Kool im playing saint row 2 offline to do story mode

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's a good game, but it's much too buggy. Also is a complete clone of GTA.

5. Ichigo Tenshou

Yup your right its like a clone but the people that made gta IV didnt make saint rows 2

6. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

theres something i like about saints row alot more than gta4. driving physics are fun and i like the story. the bugs do get annoying though

7. lilblkridinhood

lilblkridinhood Well-Known Member

aha reason why people may like Saints Row more is cause people don't have accents, theres like a stroy but you can follow the story anytime unlike GTA4, also there isn't a time limit on how fast you need to do it, but overall i like Saints Row much better cause it's based on gangs =P haha

8. Ichigo Tenshou

yup gangs are better

9. LD64

LD64 Well-Known Member

What is the game like?

10. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I want to play this game badly, but it won't happen because of my awful, shitty laptop. Damn it!

11. I've never played Saints Row. But if it is just a clone of GTA, then it is garbage. All clones of GTA are garbage!!!

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Hahahahaha.

Saints Row 2 is more GTA than GTAIV. Saints Row 2 is a fun version of GTAIV. IMO, Saints Row 2 is more like a sequel to GTA:SA as GTAIV is too realistic to be called a GTA game.

Also get your head out of the gutter, games or "clones" make great games. Look at Dead Space, that game kicks serious ass.

Also, you haven't even played the game, how would you know if it's bad or not? Great job. GG.

13. Sorry nats. Can I call you that? Please!!!!! I will look into playing it...

14. mugendragon

mugendragon New Member

saint row 2 is the shit even if it kinda like a clone. gta shoulda stick to the san andreas style just like saint row. the recent gta sucks ass

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

wat is this.. I don't even...
    suck up, also, nats? Almost just as worse as Nate