1. This forum is in read-only mode.

sailor moon fans

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by mick1234, May 12, 2008.

1. mick1234

mick1234 Well-Known Member

sailor moon was a cool anime for me growing it was the first one i ever watched  i get up every morning and watched it so is there any people out there who like it

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Yay finally a Sailormoon thread! ;D

Ok so I love Sailormoon too, but can I ask you this, are you a guy?

Because back when Sailormoon was airing here in the Philippines, it was a girl thing & to be a guy who liked it kinda said something negative about you, that is until guys really noticed that the Sailor Senshi were wearing skimpy outfits! ;D

Do you also like the Sailormoon games? The Sailormoon Another Story RPG is actually quite good :)

3. mick1234

i am a guy i liked because was funny and they skimpy outfits great action scenes i am from the usa and i never said anything to anyone about it

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I used to watch this 15 years ago.....

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

^_^

i used to watch hong kong version of Sailormoon, in fact i watch upto SuperS, IMO Hong Kong have the best anime duber in the world...since i watch 3 anime series purly in Cantonese and none of them is as bad as other dub.....

anyway, Tsukino Usagi, my favorite character, she is just so cute....til Chibi Usa arrive XD

and, Sailormoon fans, please do not touch the crappy Live Action version, it will destroy your intrest in Sailormoon forever.....

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Ugh!

Luna as a plush doll

Pu-lease!!

Epic FAIL!! :p :p

7. calvin_0

actually Luna is the best character in the live action version.....

although i perfer if they just a real cat "like Salem in sabrina the teenage witch, but i doubt they will able to fine a real cate that look as cute as Luna"

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's what me & my real world buddies said, why didn't they made Luna like Salem in the live action Sabrina.

The Senshis' attacks were altered too LAME! :p

9. calvin_0

Usagi isnt blond and she can actually fight......the director of live action Sailormoon didnt do thier home work......

not to mention Tuxedo Kamen arent as cool as the anime and manga, and need to walk-off instead of just jump like the anime and manga version.....

i stop watching after episode 2, i just cant take those level of abuse >.<

edit: atleast thier "back" look better then their "front"

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hey Calvin, have you played the Sailor Moon games though?

The RPG one's Cool you know

11. calvin_0

well the only Sailormoon game that i know is a fighting game, my friend have it.....and Chibi Usa is the most broken character since she is so "short" she can evade most of the attacks.....

12. mick1234

the live action was bad it was called Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon and i have only played the rpg not the fighting ones

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's kinda correct really:

Bishoujo = Young girl/lady or Pretty/lovely girl/lady
    Senshi = warrior/guardian/defender
    Sailor Moon

14. calvin_0

senshi also mean fighter.

anyway the Sailormoon Manga is better then the anime, mainly because they drag the story in the anime with alot of pointless battle

15. mick1234

i am kind of happy that people reply but i have a hard time posting everyone has ideas someone help me god its so much herder then it looks

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

In the manga, there was an instance were Luna & Artemis became human, & I think their cat form is actually their Senshi forms, they just kinda liked it better as cats

17. calvin_0

ya, Luna in human form look really cute....too bad she already got Artemis.....

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh right I forgot, you were into Cat Women ;D

19. calvin_0

yup yup XD

there is also a chapter in the manga where Luna get hurt and a guy heal her, and IIRC that is the 1st time she go into human form....i love that chapter.