1. This forum is in read-only mode.

safecracker

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jotan, Jan 25, 2010.

1. jotan

jotan Active Member

i got stuck on the slider puzzle, looked at walkthrough and mine has less squares, also the puzzle to decipher the code with 4 dials at the top i did correctly but nothing happened.. is this an anti piracy thing? plz help as the game seems great other than that

2. hothkc

hothkc Member

Its the euro symbol (not $). The games puzzles have been revampted since it was last issued. The slider cube order is as followes: 1 2 3 12
    5 6 7 16
    9 10 11 4
    1 14 15 8

Even with the right combo figured out (I used cut out paper with drawings) it took awhile to get them in the right order on the dsi. Great game!
    Post Merge: [time]1264468099[/time]
    Oh on the other safe ....L = E. If you set the dial with L lined up with E it spells out the numbers to set the dials at with the code.

The slider safe gives the clue to the dial safe (L=E). Maybe it only works if you do them in the right order. Good luck!

3. jotan

jotan Active Member

thanks for your help, however it still doesnt work :( i wonder if ive got a dodgy copy or something, ive re-downloaded it and still have the same problem, with the slider puzzle ive only got 9 gold buttons instead of the 12 all the pictures show, and on the coded one (L=E) ive done it and turned the dials (6,4,1,2 if i remember properly) numerous times and nothing happens. :'(

4. hothkc

hothkc Member

The ds version only has 9 gold buttons in the slider safe. Also if you line l with E and enter the code along the bottom of the safe it will open. The code is 6 4 2 1 you had 6412. The puzzles in the ds version are diffrent from the pc/wii versions. Many people played the pc version so they made some small changes. Some puzzles are similar... but not all. I hope this helps. Keep in mind all pictures on the net are of the old version not the ds version. Check out the video on Amazon for the safecracker ds. Also I haven't seen a walkthrough yet for the ds version only the pc/wii version.

5. jotan

jotan Active Member

i did the slider puzzle!!! yayyyy (more by luck than judgement lol) thanks lots for your help :D

6. Gamer4life88266

Gamer4life88266 Active Member

i need help with the snooker safe i cant figure out the 4 digit code

7. porschesgt10

porschesgt10 Well-Known Member

dose any1 know the numbers to do the safe in the 4*4 safe? I've been stuck for 2days on this 1

8. jotan

jotan Active Member

ok ... doughnut that i am im stuck again :( in one of the rooms where there are 3 puzzles off a thing in the middle of the room, ive done 2 of them (the one with 4 symbols that must not be on the same row) and the one to get rid of the blue spots using the white spot), but im stuck on the thrid one which is a light blue safe front needing 4 digits, i cannot find where to get the digits i need for it ... any ideas??

9. porschesgt10

well if i could get pasted safe with tiles and the l=e thing (which dont work) i could help but there we go just keep trying lol

10. jotan

jotan Active Member

you have to do the sliding tile safe b4 you can do the l=e thing. the sliding tiles make a euro sign. and the tiles run in number order, so i did it by gettig the 1,2,3,4 along the top first, then did 2nd row 5,6,7,8.. then work the bottom 2 rows together which i had to keep doing for ages before it worked right... hope that helps

11. porschesgt10

with the light you have 2 start by going right 1 and then go down then left then down the last light u take out is at the top right

12. jotan

jotan Active Member

i got that 1, its the puzzles where theres a brown contraption in the middle of the room with 3 arms off it each with a puzzle, 1 puzzle is the money signs you have to do where theres no 2 the same on a line (done) and putting the lights out (done) its the one with a keypad that i cannot find where to get the code from.

13. biscuit106

biscuit106 Active Member

Have to admit I cannot remember where I got the code, I did not write it down, but the safe is not that simple. Once you have the code ( and I think it is on the top floor somewhere), you need to complete the Magicsquare 15 to complete this safe. To do this, you click the top row right (312), then the bottom row left (897), the left column down (834) and them the right column up (672). I know I do not answer the question in full, but I hope this helps for when you do get the code.
    Post Merge: [time]1264650712[/time]
    Have just remembered where I got the code, it was in the snooker room on the car racing game. This is an easy one you just need to navigate the path, you will not see a car, just the turn the wheel the left or right for the path. Once at the end you will get a ticket, take that and it has the four digit code for the 3part safe downstairs.
    Can anyone help me with the code to the safe in the snooker room? I figure that it has something to do with the numbers assigned to the the balls, and I have tried different combination based on the four balls on the bottom screen when looking at it (1136), also tried the numbers for the missing balls, which I worked out to be (1145). Still not working, where did I go wrong? :-[
    Post Merge: [time]1264651652[/time]
    Have figured out the snooker safe if anyone is interested. I tried getting creative, and start ignoring how to solve the problem according to the PC version.
    If you look at the table you have 9 red balls, 1 green 3, 1 pink6 and 1 black7. The code is 9367.
    Good luck with the rest.

14. Gamer4life88266

Gamer4life88266 Active Member

Thank you for the code im gonna try it.....yes it worked and if anyone needs any help on anything else try this http://www.justadventure.com/Walkthroughs/Safecracker/Safecracker.shtm it may be for the PC version but it helped me on two things i needed help one

15. porschesgt10

any1 know this safe combi
    Workroom – Defective Safe
    thanks