1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sad Moments from DS games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by jimitris09, Dec 12, 2009.

1. jimitris09

jimitris09 Member

What was your favourite? Mine was from the game ''The World Ends With You'' when Joshua sacrifised himself to save the player... :'( :'( :'( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOQuqMPOjJg&feature=related skip the battle and go to 7:05. After the dialog it's the cutscene with joshua's death...

Why do I always cry with square-enix games???

2. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

I never cry for the Square Enix game, well I did when I played Theresia : Dear Emily,
    It's so sad,, but creepy..

3. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

squeenix storylines are one of the best in the industry. well for a ds game, for me one of the sad moments was at kingdom hearts when xion was dying in the arms of roxas, got a little carried away in that part. thanks to her, roxas rocks with the dual wield blade!

4. jimitris09

jimitris09 Member

I'm still at the middle of 358/2 days... Day 172. Xion is still alive so i haven't see her death yet.

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

As far as I remember, I didn't experienced any sad moments when playing DS games,

but I do have that moment while playing other game from other consoles.
    I only have a sad moment when playing FF series.
    Especially the FFX and FFXII.

man, I can't stop myself from crying. XD
    (only a little though)

6. crimson089

i felt sad for roxas, he's a nobody heartless and has nothing and no one. and as the organization used him, xion was taken away from him, even axel. aww poor roxas, that sora was very lucky.
    omg sorry for the spoilers!!

7. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

None yet....
    But when Lufia II gets remake....
    I don't like that ending. :(

8. crimson089

can't stop yourself from crying... and only a little... hehehe that's quite confusing =D

9. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

still 358/2 days....

10. Shaun_9079

Shaun_9079 Active Member

Not from a DS game, but the ending of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater made me genuinely cry.

11. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

KH Days, when Xion fades... I was crying, then Roxas says his "Ice Cream" line and I laugh...

12. ridiculosity

ridiculosity Active Member

Yeah, I was like" OH NOES! ROXAS WILL NOW BE ALONE WHEN HE HAS ICE CREAMS!". Good game though, that the line ruined the stor for me :(.

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Actually, I can't stop the tears on my eyes, XD :p

14. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

same here, the line was "who else will I have ice cream with! T_T", hilarious.

15. dupasuka

dupasuka Well-Known Member

in french it said
    "who else will i watch eating ice creams"
    PERV ROXAS PERV

16. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I fail to see how anyone can justify crying at a game. I understand getting a bit bummed and saying "Oh the noes" but thats all. The important thing to remember is that these people don't exist, never did and never will.

17. crimson089

it's because these people play the game like they're escaping from reality and leaping into the virtual & fantasy world and they put themselves in the character's shoe, either getting carried away or sharing the emotions & intense gameplay and storyline

18. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

In Elite Beat Agents...

"You're The Inspiration"

[​IMG]

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan

"Over The Distance"

[​IMG]

These games are usually funny, but these songs made me at least shed a tear.

19. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

darn it, Dancubs beat me to it, A Game which made me cry out of sadness for a looong while... (8 years ago) :'(

20. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Osu! and EBA really are gems on the DS. Can't stop playing. I'm sure OSU! 2 has a heartbreaking song too. Gotta find out soon.