1. This forum is in read-only mode.

S-s-s-subcultures?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nisbahmumtaz, Dec 13, 2007.

1. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

In the internet there are many,MANY subcultures to be exposed.

I only know some of them are the furry fandom,the 4channing,animutations.....

2. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

..........lets leave it at that cause I'm a pacifist and most of the time,ignorant.Noticable by my friends saying that I grudge 0.00003% of the time.

I found out three new subcultures in YouTube which are,the abridged animes subculture which involves redubbing of anime replacing them with damn ass funny and totally off-script dialogs.Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Series lives on!!

The YouTube PooP subculture which involves making glitchy-bitchy cartoons from sources you don't want to know of.Some may find it funny but its kinda a waste of time unless you know ABOUT the PooP you are watching.

Lastly,its the WRYYYYYYY subculture,as seen in YouTube vids.(source is in my sig)

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

All the old posts got killed! Don't forget the Narutard subculture, I really feel like punching those guys in the face.

4. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Noo!! i liked those posts they were..."interesting"

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Keep up with this and all these post will get killed too.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Indeed, once we introduce the new rules casual off-topicness will be banned, so you people might as well start practician now.