1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Running Saga Frontier on PSP..Any confirmation?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rpgirl, Apr 22, 2010.

1. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I have a PSP phat but it runs on a 5.50 Gen D3 and I have been converting PSX files and playing them on my PSP without having to use popsloader of any kind. (modded). My question is so far most of the PSX games are playable except for one game, THE game I wanted to play over again on my PSP, that is Saga Frontier. I have downloaded it from this site and others but no matter how many times I tried it doesn't seem to work. Of course I could burn the image onto a disc and play it on my PS2 but I was just wondering if anyone out there has encountered the same problem?? Just wanna know if this game actually works on PSP.

Thanks for the feedback..this will help me a lot and I don't need to wreck my brain figuring how to actually make it work if it doesn't. ::)

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List#S

Doesn't seem to be many, if any, issues with this game. What are you using to convert it to an Eboot?

3. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I am using POPStationGui2 and it's the only program that is working for me. I have tried using PSX2PSP but no matter how many times I add the right file, it says error, can't seem to detect the php file or something. It's so complicated. I have also tried using icetea but it's not helping either

So comes this newest one and all you need to do just add the image file or boot and everything is converted properly. I mean, I have tried converting Klonoa, Top Shop, Tail Concerto, Dino Crisis 2 and they worked perfectly. So there shouldn't be any problem with the converter right? Please help, I am at wits end and I have no one to ask around my area. And plus, I am a noob and getting those games worked made me lose many months of researching and dabbling. Is the converter faulty? Very unlikely right? Thanks again!