1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 3 costumes

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by boxihead, Nov 20, 2010.

1. boxihead

boxihead Well-Known Member

Hello,
    Is there any Action Replay code in Rune Factory 3 to get all of the cloths (In your closet). Or is there a code to make them all available at the shop?
    Thanks.

2. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Buy it yourself instead of using cheats, defeat the purpose of playing the game >:D

3. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any. But if you really want it, just ask the guys at gbatemp here : http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?topic=5530.0

More likely to get help from coders there than here.

4. unqiueninja

It is so easy to earn money in rune factory and yet he want AR codes >:D

5. Zydaline

Maybe he wants costumes that can't be bought until it's unlocked. Like those tuxedoes/chipsqueak costumes you get after the marriage, etc.

6. boxihead

Correct. And if you dont want to help on the subject DON'T.
    Post Merge: [time]1290241919[/time]
    If you could give me a list of the costumes and what they look like that would help.

7. unqiueninja

I must >:D

There is no need for the list of costumes. just go to the mansion when the shop is opened and there is already a whole list for you to look at ;D

8. boxihead

Ive only got the four, well five including the one that you start with, that is being sold and when I go back it says that there is no more until the next shipment.

9. unqiueninja

You could just complete the story ;D Or there is just no more costumes to buy XD

10. boxihead

Why you Unhelpful...

11. unqiueninja

I am sort of helpful ;D No one seems to bother to post any comments ;D

12. boxihead

Well you could help on the SUBJECT not just be annoying!

13. unqiueninja

I am not.

14. Zydaline

Um, I don't have my DS with me right now, but this is all I can remember.

After the four that you say you've seen, there are several new color ones. Black, White, Purple, Yellow etc. After that there's :

- Wooly Costume - White wooly costume
    - Chipsqueak Armor - Chipsqueak costume
    - Tuxedo - Marriage outfit. Blue top with a cape
    - Heavy Armor - What it says, heavy, yellowish armor that makes Micah looks like someone out of Sparta
    - Valkyrie - Same with Heavy Armor, different color.

And that's all I've seen so far. There could be more though.

To be honest, the only one even worth wearing is the Tuxedo, and even then I prefer the normal outfits. So don't fret over it, just enjoy the game ;)

15. boxihead

Thanks, but the colors I started out to be able to buy was Cobalt, Green, Red and a Swimsuit.

16. boxihead

How do I get Heavy and Valkyrie Armour, just buy it? Does It become available to buy?

17. Zydaline

Yeah, just buy it from Evelyn. Valkyrie I think is available only after you get married. Heavy armor is around 4th dungeon I think - that's when I noticed it in the shop. Just check back after major events like dungeon-clearing. Most of the time the clothes and the furnitures will get updated.

18. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

This is off-topic but wanted to say: The Record Player under the furniture can alter BGM at your home. That's all.

As what he said. I only cared about the Tuxedo costume, it is sweet!