1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Rune Factory 2

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Raymillion, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Raymillion

Raymillion Member

There is few question i would like to ask.

1) After i put the wild flower/herb, etc into the box do i have to do anything to sell the stuff? or same like Rune Factory harvest Moon someone will drop by to collect it and sell. If yes can i know what time the person will come?

2) How do i get fishing rod, axe, hammer...?

I just started this game. Actually i play half way in Rune factory Harvest Moon then Rune factory 2 is out i wanna try it out.
    Its alot better then first version. But so bad its in Japanese.
    I hope someone here can give me some tips or guide.

2. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Yeah some girl with white har will pick up anything in the box at 5 pm.

Go to the end of the pier to get a fishing rod from Sabrina.
    To get the axe go to the mansion at the top right of the town and talk to the the rich girl at the top of the stairs
    To get a hammer you have to plow 60 squares in the first cave and talk to the dwarf guy in the balck smith place.

Hoped it helped ;)

3. Adnan-but that's the first game.

I'm pretty sure someone picks them up at around 5 though. It's been the standard for every harvest moon game.

4. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

First of all there is english version of Rune Factory2 harvest Moon .
    Download it at removed
    question 1)girl with white hair will come at 5 p.m.
    question2)Hammer :you will get on mission(and all other stuff)

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

All your tools will be obtained through the jobs. Including clippers, brush, pet gloves etc.

6. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

it is a fun game because ,after you married with somebody and get son ,soon enough you will play
    the son character.(should i say second generation)

7. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Your second generation doesn't get a chance to get married.

8. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

I pretty much hate the second generation character and the potential girlfriends. Too bad they had to make all the extra features only available to the second generation. Sigh I like Yue a lot but when I played the second generation, suddenly the character I like as a girl became my mother. Awkward

9. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

This is rather intresting to note that if you marry Dorothy she becomes your second gen mother then go out with Cammy you are technically commiting insest :eek: